Top deals and new menu items include Day of the Dozens at Krispy Kreme, $1 tacos at Taco John’s, the chance to win Dolly Parton merchandise at Cracker Barrel, new Pretzel Baconator at Wendy’s, O’Charleys new Southern Comfort menu additions, FREE pizza from Domino’s, new $7 deals and late nights at Pizza Hut, new menu items at Perkins, free fries at McDonald’s, and more.
We update this money-saving list several times a month, at the beginning and middle of each month, and in between when there is a noteworthy new offer, so you can save money on fast food deals and discounts and new menu items.
All the deals and new menu items we publish here are from the trade publication Restaurant News or the digital marketing agencies which contact ecoXplorer directly with information about their national restaurant chain clients.
Many of these deals, discounts and new menu items are for a limited time – but the chains rarely tell us exactly when that deal will expire, so check with your favorite destination or prepare to be disappointed.
Scroll down for on-going deals.
As that guy in the TV commercial says, arrive hungry, my friends. Or thirsty. Or both.
It’s called Day of the Dozens. On 12/12, buy any dozen doughnuts and get a dozen Original Glazed doughnuts for just $1 at participating locations.
- The sweet deal is available in-shop, at the drive-thru or online for pick-up or deliver, but not available at grocery or convenience stores.
2023 Holiday Doughnuts
Enjoy three new “Elf”-inspired doughnuts, as well as the return of the popular and festive Santa Belly Doughnut — all available in a limited-edition “Elf”-themed dozen box.
Buddy Snow Globe Doughnut: Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in sugar cookie light blue icing and white sprinkles, topped with powdered sugary snow and a chocolate “Elf” piece.
Buddy Makes Breakfast Doughnut: Original Glazed Doughnut topped with cake batter spaghetti buttercreme, milk chocolate colorful candies, sprinkles and a maple drizzle.
Christmas Lights Doughnut: Original Glazed Doughnut dipped in rich chocolate icing, drizzled with green icing and topped with rainbow sprinkles and a chocolate “Elf” piece.
Santa Belly Doughnut: A Santa belly doughnut filled with Cookies & Kreme filling, dipped in red icing and decorated with Santa’s belt and belt buckle candy piece.
For a limited time, the chain is offering a new $1 deal. It’s good every day, not just on Taco Tuesdays.
Starting Monday, November 6, buy one item and get another for just $1. The taco deal is available in-store, at the drive-thru, and through the Taco John’s mobile app.
Choose from one of these best-sellers as part of the “Buy One, Get One for $1” promotion:
- Meat & Potato Burrito – Made with 100% American beef, Taco John’s signature Potato Olés®, nacho cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes all in a rolled-up into a flavorful burrito.
- Super Burrito – It’s the hero you deserve. AA large flour tortilla filled with 100% American beef, refried beans, Taco John’s® signature mild sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and sour cream.
- Taco Bravo® – It starts with a warm tortilla, smother it in refried beans, and wrap it around our traditional crispy beef taco.
The taco deal is available in-store, at the drive-thru, and through the Taco John’s mobile app.
Additionally, consider this deal on a Taco John’s gift card –
For every $25 in gift cards purchased in-store or online, buyers receive a $5 bonus card redeemable from Jan. 1 to Feb. 29, 2024.
It is rare that we publish information of a celebrity endorsement with a restaurant chain, but beloved global superstar and philanthropist Dolly Parton is different.
She is the new face of the “Rewards That Rock,” campaign for the new Cracker Barrel Rewards program and Dolly’s new album, Rockstar. To celebrate the partnership, Cracker Barrel and Dolly are giving rewards members the chance to win one of 667 custom-designed Dolly Rockin’ chairs.
Themed after a beloved brand icon, the peg game, members of the program can earn Pegs, like points, on restaurant and retail purchases and redeem them for rewards*.
The program is free and easy to join and just for enrolling, members receive a complimentary appetizer. To sign up, visit any Cracker Barrel location, the Cracker Barrel app or CrackerBarrel.com.
Says Dolly – “Cracker Barrel and I have had a relationship for many years, and I am happy to say it continues with the launch of my new Rockstar album on Nov. 17 and Cracker Barrel’s Rewards That Rock campaign. They surely are giving you the Rockstar treatment!”
Rock Like Dolly Sweepstakes
Through Dec. 4, Cracker Barrel Rewards members can enter for a chance to win one of the Rockstar-inspired Dolly Rockin’ Chairs co-designed with Dolly Parton**. The limited-edition rocking chairs will be showcased on Cracker Barrel front porches nationwide for guests to experience firsthand just how rockin’ they are.
Rockstar Album and Dolly Rockin’ Chairs Available for Purchase in Cracker Barrel Stores
Guests have even more opportunities to Rock Like Dolly with a limited collection of Dolly merch including Dolly’s new Rockstar album, available now in stores and online.
And, starting Dec. 5, a limited number of Dolly Rockin’ Chairs will be available for purchase, while supplies last, at select locations and online at shop.crackerbarrel.com.
As the face of “Rewards That Rock,” Dolly is seen in ads that will run across platforms throughout the campaign. The spots showcase Dolly engaging in the Cracker Barrel Rewards experience set to an exclusive advance excerpt from her album’s title track, “Rockstar,” which can be viewed here.
Nov. 27-29 only, get a BOGO burger of your choice at Smashburger. Mix and match Classic & Bacon Smash, Single or Double burgers.
Use the code CYBERBOGO to get the buy-on-get-one-free deal. Online, or mention the deal to the cashier at checkout.
For a limited time, get the new Pretzel Baconator, a new twist on a fan favorite.
Pretzel Baconator starts with a half-pound of fresh, never-frozen beef, topped with melty American cheese and six strips of Applewood smoked bacon and finished with ketchup and mayonnaise nestled between two warm pretzel buns.
As one of the most iconic hamburgers in fast food, the Baconator has earned a dedicated fanbase thanks to its bold, bacon-y goodness.
Wendy’s also has a few new menu additions – Loaded Nacho Cheeseburger, Loaded Nacho Chicken Sandwich, Queso Fries and two new English Muffin Sandwiches for breakfast.
- Loaded Nacho Cheeseburger features the classic, fresh never frozen* square beef patty, crowned with melty cheese, roasted poblano queso, spicy corn and tortilla strips, topped with a spicy chipotle sauce, lettuce and tomato. It’s all packed into a towering jalapeño cheddar bun that packs a zesty taste.
- For those who are ‘team chicken’, sub in a Loaded Nacho Chicken Sandwich for your game day.
- Hot & Crispy Queso Fries that are anything BUT your average cheese fries. Topped with the same roasted poblano queso from the Loaded Nacho Sandwiches and shredded cheddar cheese.
- English Muffin Sandwiches for breakfast are topped with a fresh-cracked egg, your choice of oven-baked Applewood Smoked bacon cooked daily (unlike the other guys…) or a savory grilled sausage patty and finished off with melted American cheese.
When ordering directly from the app online, you’ll rack up points to treat yourself all season long with Wendy’s Rewards.
For a limited time, enjoy the new Southern Comfort Specials Menu additions, which pay homage to the rich culinary heritage of the American South.
Highlights of the new menu include:
- Pecan Chicken Tender Appetizer – O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders with special pecan breading, served with our own smokey-sweet honey BBQ. $10.99. (Also available as an entrée with two sides for $14.49.)
- Pimento Cheese Dip & Chips – Warm and creamy pimento cheese dip topped with diced jalapenos and served with warm tortilla chips. $8.99
- Black & Bleu Caesar – Chopped Romaine and croutons tossed with Caesar dressing, topped with a 6-oz. blackened USDA Top Sirloin, Roma tomatoes, bacon, and bleu cheese crumbles. $17.99
- Cedar Plank Salmon – Hand-cut 9-oz. Atlantic salmon filet is seasoned with lemon pepper and cooked and served on a cedar plank. Served with two sides. $20.99
- Meatloaf Burger – Two smash burgers topped with sauteed peppers and onions, pepper Jack cheese and the chain’s special ketchup-y sauce. Served with French fries. $13.99
- Country Style Steak – Seasoned, tenderized steak topped with Cajun mushrooms and onions and lots of brown gravy. Served with two sides. $15.99
- Chicken Harvest Soup – It’s like chicken pot pie in a bowl. Lots of white-meat chicken in a velvety broth with carrots, celery, and noodles. $5.99
- New Orleans Cajun Chicken Pasta – Cajun-seasoned grilled chicken breast with sautéed peppers and onions and parmesan cheese tossed with linguini in a cream sauce. $14.49
- New Side! Green Beans – Southern-style green beans cooked to perfection, delivering a taste of tradition and comfort.
- Half Pimento Cheese Sandwich + Chicken Harvest Soup – A new offering as part of our Lunch Pick 2 for $9.99. Includes fountain beverage or tea.
O’Charley’s is also offering four delicious new cocktails and two seasonal beverages as part of the new Southern Comforts menu:
- Bourbon Smash Cocktail – Smooth Jim Beam combined with muddled mint leaves, zesty lemon, and just a touch of sweetness. $7.99
- Merry Cranberry – A refreshing punchy cocktail that combines Crown Royal, cranberry juice, orange juice, and a hint of sweetness. $8.99
- Angry Moon – This unexpected fusion marries the orange zest of Blue Moon with the crisp, apple-infused goodness of Angry Orchard Hard Cider. $6.99
- Apple Jack – Savor the perfect blend of Jack Daniels, amaretto, a kick of Angry Orchard Hard Cider with a splash of simple syrup in this effervescent libation. $8.99
- And, Angry Orchard Hard Cider ($5.00 12 oz.) and Samuel Adams Seasonal ($5.00 14 oz./$6.00 22 oz.)
Finish the meal with Salted Caramel Cheesecake, a creamy, classic cheesecake drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with candied pecans and a dash of salt for $8.99.
For more information, visit the O’Charley’s website at www.OCharleys.com.
For a limited time, enjoy a variety of entrées with two seafood favorites on one plate as part of Red Lobster’s NEW Lobster & Shrimp Celebration.
The menu includes –
- NEW Lobster & Shrimp Holiday Feast – Tender Maine lobster tail meat and shrimp in an orange-rosemary holiday sauce. Served with mashed potatoes, new Cheddar Bay Stuffing, and choice of one side.
- NEW Lobster & Cheddar Bay-Stuffed Shrimp – A roasted Maine lobster tail paired with shrimp topped with a savory brioche, Cheddar Bay, bacon, and mushroom stuffing. Served with choice of two sides.
- NEW Lobster & Shrimp Overboard – A roasted Maine lobster tail, lobster and shrimp linguini, and a grilled shrimp skewer. Served with choice of two sides.
Complement your meal with a side of new Cheddar Bay Stuffing – Red Lobster’s take on a holiday classic dish featuring savory brioche, Cheddar Bay, bacon, and mushroom.
Additionally, Red Lobster is offering new, limited-time seasonal cocktails (where permitted), including the festive new choices Snowglobe Sangria, Seaside S’mores Martini and Cinnamon Whiskey Sour.
Reminder that the chain’s popular limited time Ultimate Endless Shrimp promotion is now a full-time permanent addition to the menu, for just $20 all day every day.
Choose two shrimp choices to start, then keep the critters coming with additional shrimp selections until you are satisfied. Each Ultimate Endless Shrimp meal is accompanied by a choice of side and, of course, warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Insider tip: avoid grabbing the extra biscuit to leave room for endless amounts of shrimp.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi – Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp – Tossed in flaky coconut and fried golden brown. Served with Red Lobster’s signature piña colada sauce.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – Tender shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Walt’s Favorite Shrimp – Hand-breaded, butterflied and lightly fried. Served with cocktail sauce.
- Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewer – Skewered shrimp with a butter garlic glaze. Served over rice.”
To earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards, sign up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Reward
Children ages 12 and under now can enjoy a free kids meal on Mondays with the purchase of an adult meal at participating, exclusively for dine-in guests.
The Free Kids Meal is valid with any in-restaurant adult meal purchase. Adults can indulge in a wide range of premium BurgerFi offerings, including any premium BurgerFi burger, Chicken, VegeFi®, and Beyond Burger® options, complemented by regular-size Fresh-Cut Fries and a Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage.
The Kids Eat Free menu includes the Single Burger or Cheeseburger, Hot Dog, Grilled Cheese, or Fried Chicken Tenders. Each meal includes a choice of a Natural Snack or Junior Fry as a side, accompanied by a Natural Juice or Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage, and a custom BurgerFi activity sheet and crayons.
Established in 2011, BurgerFi is a chef-driven concept with responsibly sourced ingredients, including 100% All-Natural Angus Beef with no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals, or additives.
Also at BurgerFi – The chain also offers a premium VegeFi® Burger is made with a Quinoa + Veggie Blend burger, topped with White Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, Fi Sauce, and a vegan Multigrain Bun. The VegeFi® patty contains cheese. Fi Sauce contains Worcestershire Sauce.
For more information about BurgerFi or to find the nearest location, visit www.BurgerFi.com. Download the app for free fries on your first order
For a limited time, a seasonal fan favorite returns to the menu.
Brisket Chili cheese fries are a collaboration of savory, pit-smoked brisket chili, melted cheese and hand cut fries, for eat-in or take-out, as a menu item on its own or as a side dish.
Find it on the Dickey’s mobile app or website.
For a limited time, the chain’s famous and popular Never Ending Pasta bowl returns for $13.99.
Get ready to loosen that belt buckle a couple of notches with unlimited servings of pasta, sauces and toppings plus soup or salad and breadsticks.
The chain is unveiling its new-and-improved lineup of gourmet burgers along with new entrées, appetizers, beverages and more. Here’s a selection of the new menu additions – some of which are permanent and others only for a limited time.
- BBQ Burnt Ends ‘N Bacon Burger* – Available for a limited time and piled high with smoked burnt ends, crispy onion straws, Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce, melted cheddar, black-peppered bacon, pickles and mayo
- Smashed Avocado ‘N Bacon – With freshly smashed avocado, hardwood-smoked bacon, melty Swiss, onion, lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and mayo
- Burnin’ Love – The return of a fan-favorite back by popular demand, featuring fried jalapeño coins, house-made salsa, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and chipotle aioli, topped with a charred jalapeño
Appetizers & Entrées
- Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts – Lightly fried and topped with grated Parmesan cheese
- Tsunami Shrimp – Panko-breaded shrimp tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce, served on a bed of Yukon Chips and finished with sesame seeds (available as an appetizer or entrée)
- BBQ Burnt Ends Loaded Fries* – Red Robin’s signature Steak Fries loaded with smoked burnt ends, drizzled with house-made ranch and Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce with a cilantro garnish
- Whiskey River® BBQ Ribs – A half rack of tender St. Louis-style pork ribs glazed with Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce. Served with coleslaw and choice of a Bottomless side
Desserts, Milkshakes & Beverages
- Caramel Apple Pie Milkshake* – Creamy vanilla soft serve blended with milk, cinnamon streusel and apple pie filling. Topped with crumbles of cinnamon streusel and drizzled with caramel
- Caramel Apple Lemonade* – The flavors of granny smith apple and spiced brown sugar paired with Minute Maid® lemonade
- Casamigos Cadillac Margarita – Casamigos Blanco Tequila, agave, lime juice and a Grand Marnier® float
- Golden Maker’s Highball – Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Whiskey with Sprite® and a splash of honey mango syrup
- Old Fashioned – Angel’s Envy Bourbon, muddled orange, simple syrup, bitters and a maraschino cherry
When life gives you lemons, Domino’s gives you free pizza.
Through Feb. 11, 2024, the pizza chain offers a free medium two-topping pizza to customers to use whenever they need it most, such as if you burned dinner or your in-laws dropped by without notice.
Any Domino’s customer who places a qualifying online order can earn an Emergency Pizza and redeem it from their Domino’s Rewards account. Domino’s recently launched Domino’s Rewards
How to Earn and Redeem a Domino’s Emergency Pizza
- Place a delivery order online, or a digital carryout order of $7.99 or more. Customers will automatically earn a Domino’s Emergency Pizza after the order goes through.
- To claim their Domino’s Emergency Pizza, customers must sign into or join Domino’s Rewards within seven days.
- They should then visit the “My Deals & Rewards” page under their Domino’s Rewards account to redeem their Emergency Pizza within 30 days.
- Domino’s Emergency Pizzas are not valid for redemption on Oct. 31, Dec. 31 or Feb. 11.
- A Handmade Pan Pizza may be redeemed for an additional charge.
Pizza Hut is launching a brand-new $7 Deal Lover’s Menu featuring multiple Hut favorites including pizza, pastas, Pizza Hut Melts™, breadsticks, desserts, and more.
Treat yourself to two or more items for $7 each, 7 days a week.
The $7 Deal Lover’s Menu features an assortment of 17 delicious options all for $7 each when ordering two or more, including the introduction of three NEW menu items: Roasted Garlic Cheese Sticks, Bacon Cheddar Cheese Sticks, and Chocolate Donut Bites.
Other items on the Deal Lover’s Menu include: a Medium one Topping Pizza, Meat Lover’s Melt, Pepperoni Lover’s Melt, Chicken Bacon Parm Melt, Buffalo Chicken Melt, 8-Piece Boneless Wings, Double Order of Breadsticks, Cheese Sticks, Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Italian Meats Pasta, Cheesy Alfredo Pasta, Veggie Pasta, Cinnabon® Mini Rolls and a PEPSI-COLA® 4-Pack.
The $7 Deal Lover’s Menu is available for dine-in, carryout and delivery at participating locations. Hut Rewards loyalty members can earn points for every dollar spent on food, any way they order – online, by phone or in-store – including when they order from the $7 Deal Lover’s menu.
Pizza Hut also announces late-night extended operating hours at thousands of locations nationwide.
Those locations will now stay open until midnight or later, with several restaurants even staying open as late as 2 a.m.
Late-night diners can indulge in the full menu for delivery or carryout past the stroke of midnight in select stores across the country.
To try the $7 Deal Lover’s Menu and to find your nearest participating location, visit www.pizzahut.com
The largest pizza company in the world has launched its newest menu item – Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread – across all franchise and corporate stores in the U.S.
Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread combines the best parts of pepperoni pizza into a savory snack.
Each eight-piece order of oven-baked breadsticks is stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. It is covered in a blend of cheese made with 100% real mozzarella and cheddar, and seasoned with a touch of garlic and Parmesan for a flavor-packed bite every single time.
Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread is included in Domino’s mix and match deal, where customers can choose any two or more menu items for $6.99 each. It joins Domino’s existing lineup of Stuffed Cheesy Bread, which launched in 2011 with the following varieties: Original, Spinach and Feta, and Bacon and Jalapeno.
To place an order or find the nearest Domino’s location, visit dominos.com.