Top discounts and new menu items include Mountain Mike’s heart-shaped pizza all February, $2.99 Cheeseburgers at Huddle House, new seafood choices at Twin Peaks, Lobsterfest returns to Red Lobster, new $10 or less entres at Perkins, $1 specials at Taco Bell, 60 cent tacos at Del Taco, KFC 2 for $5 wraps, McDonald’s extends its free fries on Fridays deal through 2024, and more.
We update this money-saving list at the beginning and middle of each month, and in between when there is a noteworthy new offer, so you can save money on fast food deals and discounts and new menu items.
All the deals and new menu items we publish here are from the trade publication Restaurant News or the digital marketing agencies which contact ecoXplorer directly with information about their national restaurant chain clients.
Many of these deals, discounts and new menu items are for a limited time – but the chains rarely tell us exactly when a limited time deal will expire, so check with your favorite destination or prepare to be disappointed.
Scroll down for on-going deals.
As that guy in the TV commercial says, arrive hungry, my friends. Or thirsty. Or both.
For a limited time, the taco chain is offering the Cheesy Chicken Crispanada, a twist on the classic empanada, for just $3.49.
Encased within a crispy, golden shell, there’s a blend of tender and seasoned chicken and a melty infusion of rich, gooey cheese.
Also for a limited time, Taco Bell has revitalized its Cravings Value Menu featuring a total of 10 menu items and the new, permanent Veggie Build-Your-Own-Cravings-Box with 10 full-sized menu items for $3 or less.
The new Cravings Value Menu mainstays feature four vegetarian items including the Cheesy Roll Up at $1.1, Spicy Potato Soft Taco at $1.29, Cheesy Bean & Rice Burrito at $1.49 and Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes at $2.49. Complementing the existing fan-favorites, these six new items have been added to the Cravings Value Menu:
- $1.99 Double Stacked Taco: Crunchy Taco shell filled with seasoned beef, fiesta strips, lettuce, cheddar cheese, all wrapped in a soft tortilla with nacho cheese sauce.
- $2.19 Stacker: Seasoned beef, nacho cheese sauce and 3-cheese blend, folded together into a tortilla
- $2.79 Cheesy Double Beef Burrito: Seasoned beef, seasoned rice, nacho cheese sauce, fiesta strips, 3-cheese blend and reduced fat sour cream, wrapped in a tortilla
- $2.29 3-Cheese Chicken Flatbread Melt: Grilled chicken, creamy chipotle sauce and 3-cheese blend, all folded into a pillowy flatbread
- $2.49 Chicken Enchilada Burrito: Grilled chicken, seasoned rice, red sauce, 3-cheese blend and reduced fat sour cream, all wrapped up in a tortilla
- $2.99 Loaded Beef Nachos: Nacho chips topped with seasoned beef, beans, nacho cheese sauce, red sauce, reduced fat sour cream and guacamole
For a limited time, Perkins is offering a 5 Meals Under $10 promotion at participating locations, plus special fish entrees for Lenten season.
Diners can choose from a dinner lineup featuring Country Fried Steak, Chicken Strips, Grilled Fish & Shrimp, Homestyle Meatloaf, and Jumbo Shrimp.
If that is not enough, Perkins also is offering their Coastal Classics menu in time for the Lenten season with sea-sational offerings such as Fish ‘N Chips, Grilled Salmon, Grilled Fish & Shrimp, the Hibachi Grilled Shrimp Skillet, and the Double Catch with two crispy cod fillets, four jumbo fried shrimp and fries.
For a limited time, get their signature Cheeseburger for only $2.99, at participating locations.
Enjoy a juicy all-beef burger patty in a seeded bun with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickles. Make it a combo by adding a side of lightly salted French fries along with coffee, a soft drink, or regular iced tea for only $6.99.
Available for dine-in, carry out, or may be ordered online for pickup, curbside, or delivery. Download the mobile app from Google Play or the App Store and start earning Huddle rewards instantly.
For a limited time, the fan-favorite Lobsterfest returns, with both new menu items and beloved favorites like Lobster Lover’s Dream, all accompanied by warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits® served endlessly.
- NEW! Crispy Lobster & Shrimp Stack – Crispy lobster tail meat, shrimp and hush puppies over a bed of fries. Served with coleslaw, honey-jalapeño butter and malt vinegar aioli.
- NEW! Lobster & Shrimp Lover’s Dream – Roasted Caribbean rock and Maine lobster tails paired with shrimp linguini alfredo. Served with your choice of two sides.
- NEW! Dueling Southern Tails – A shrimp-topped Maine lobster tail served over creamy grits, paired with a Maine lobster tail over mac & cheese and topped with a bacon bourbon glaze. Served with your choice of one side.
- NEW! Lobster Lover’s Duo – A tender Maine tail and a Caribbean rock tail, both roasted to perfection. Served with your choice of two sides.
- NEW! Lobster Flatbread – Maine and langostino lobster with mozzarella, parmesan, fresh tomatoes, and sweet basil over a crispy flatbread.
Returning favorites include –
- Lobster Lover’s Dream – Roasted Caribbean rock and Maine lobster tails paired with lobster and shrimp linguini in a creamy lobster sauce. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Twin Maine Tails – A pair of tender Maine lobster tails, both roasted to perfection. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Lobster Linguini – Tender Maine and langostino lobster meat tossed with tomatoes in a creamy lobster sauce.
- Surf & Turf: Maine Tail & Sirloin – A roasted Maine lobster tail paired with a seasoned 7oz sirloin. Served with your choice of two sides.
- Lobster Dip – Maine and langostino lobster, spinach and artichoke in a three-cheese blend. Served with tortilla chips.
Red Lobster also is adding a lineup of new cocktail choices to its menu, including:
- NEW Deep Sea Lobsterita – Extra-large take on the classic margarita featuring Cazadores Blanco Tequila, Malibu Coconut Rum, and Finest Call Blue Curaçao.
- NEW Mango Berry Sangria – A refreshing blend of pineapple juice, strawberry and mango purée, and Wycliff Sparkling Wine.
- NEW Mocha Espresso Martini – Made with RumChata, Disaronno Amaretto, and Finest Call Espresso blend. Garnished with a brownie bite.
To earn points for dining, including through To Go placed on the website, and redeem tasty rewards, guests can download the My Red Lobster Rewards App and sign up for the free loyalty program.
Through March 31, there is an all-new Hook, Line & Southern limited-time menu with new items paired alongside longtime seafood favorites.
- Lobster Quesadilla — Flour tortilla stuffed with lobster, alfredo sauce, cheddar cheese, bacon, and diced tomatoes. Served with sour cream and salsa.
- Lobster & Shrimp Scampi — Shrimp and linguini sautéed in our scampi sauce with garlic butter. Topped with chopped lobster and a sprinkle of red pepper flakes.
- Blackened Rainbow Trout — A mild whitefish seasoned with our Cajun spices. Served with two sides.
- Chocolate Cake — Four layers of decadent chocolate cake, with a rich chocolatey frosting. Topped with chocolate shavings. Enough to share – unless you’re a chocoholic.
- Lobster Topper — Guests can also top any steak or seafood entrée with premium lobster and garlic butter.
These new dishes are joined by six favorites:
- Shrimp & Stuffed Crab Appetizer — Buttermilk-fried shrimp and stuffed crab served with cocktail and tartar sauces.
- Seafood Combo Platter — Atlantic cod, buttermilk-fried shrimp, and stuffed crab. Served with fries, coleslaw, tartar, and cocktail sauces.
- Cedar Plank Salmon — 9-oz. Atlantic salmon fillet seasoned with lemon pepper, cooked, and served on a cedar plank. Served with two sides.
- Bayou Shrimp Pasta — Sauteed shrimp, red and green peppers, tomatoes, and onions. Tossed with our Cajun Alfredo sauce and linguini.
- Hand-Battered Fish & Chips — Hand-battered Atlantic cod. Served with fries and tartar sauce
- California Salmon Salad — Grilled salmon fillet, bleu cheese crumbles, candied pecans, strawberries, mandarin oranges, and dried cranberries. Tossed with balsamic vinaigrette.
This menu pairs well with a $5 House MargO’rita served all day every day along with new flavors.
New menu items – The chain has added three special, fish-focused dishes:
- Lobster Mac N’ Cheese ($14.49) – Sweet & tender lobster, cavatappi, three cheese sauce, roasted corn & red peppers, garlic butter breadcrumbs, applewood smoked bacon, parsley
- Rainbow Trout ($16.29) – Blackened rainbow trout, roasted tomato butter, grilled asparagus, lemon garlic pilaf
- Lobster Roll B.L.T. ($16.29) – Lobster salad, bacon, butter-toasted King’s Hawaiian® Rolls, mixed greens, tomato, red onion, celery, lemon mayo, green onions, served with seasoned French fries and grilled lemon
Through March 29, for those observing Lent, Twin Peaks also has a popular existing seafood dish – Beer Battered Fish & Chips – featuring beer-battered cod, house-made tartar, and malt vinegar served with seasoned French fries.
Guests can bundle the Beer Battered Fish & Chips with a 22oz Coors Light or Miller Lite Draft for just $12. Or, swap their beverage out for a soda or tea for just $10. This is valid at participating locations only, and price points may vary.
New menu item – The burger chain is introducing a double-patty cheeseburger it is calling Yes, Chef Burger,, which – we are told in a press release – was inspired by a scene from the movie “The Menu,”
The Yes, Chef Burger features two all-natural Angus Beef patties hand-smashed with chargrilled onions, and melted American cheese.
The new burger with the Hollywood name is is available for dine-in, pickup, or delivery, with easy online ordering on the website or app. Download the BurgerFi app for Free Fresh-Cut Fries on your first order.
Through March 6, the chain is celebrating its 60th Anniversary with 60-cent Snack Tacos, at participating locations. They are usually priced at 99 cents, so you can get three for the price of two.
And since there is no limit, you can have a taco party on the cheap.
The discounted tacos are only available via the Del Yeah! Rewards app.
Del Taco’s popular Snack Taco is made with seasoned beef, crisp shredded lettuce, fresh house-grated cheddar cheese in a crunchy corn shell or warm flour tortilla.
Through March 31, Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos are back, with a delicious new sauce, and a limited-time offer of two for just $7.
The limited-time Taco John’s Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos feature wild-caught Alaska Flounder dusted with a crispy, seasoned batter, drizzled with their new Fiesta Sauce, then topped with shredded lettuce and Pico de Gallo, all wrapped in a warm flour tortilla. These wildly delicious tacos are only here until March 31.
Taco John’s is proud to use Alaska Seafood: Wild, Natural and Sustainable® for its two for $7 Alaska Flounder Fish Tacos. The new Fiesta Sauce is a creamy, savory, seasoned sour cream dip with jalapeños, onion, garlic, tomato and cilantro.
Available at participating locations, in-store, at the drive-thru or via the mobile app.
Also for a limited time, the chain is offering a new $1 deal. It’s good every day, not just on Taco Tuesdays.
Buy one item and get another for just $1. The taco deal is available in-store, at the drive-thru, and through the Taco John’s mobile app.
Choose from one of these best-sellers as part of the “Buy One, Get One for $1” promotion:
- Meat & Potato Burrito – Made with 100% American beef, Taco John’s signature Potato Olés®, nacho cheese, sour cream, lettuce and tomatoes all in a rolled-up into a flavorful burrito.
- Super Burrito – It’s the hero you deserve. AA large flour tortilla filled with 100% American beef, refried beans, Taco John’s® signature mild sauce, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, and sour cream.
- Taco Bravo® – It starts with a warm tortilla, smother it in refried beans, and wrap it around our traditional crispy beef taco.
The taco deal is available in-store, at the drive-thru, and through the Taco John’s mobile app.
Taco John’s offers several signature items, including Meat & Potato Burritos, Stuffed Grilled Tacos, Potato Olés® and Fried Chicken Tacos. Taco John’s features signature specials like specially priced Crispy Beef Tacos every Taco Tuesday and everyday value starting at $1, $2 and $3 on the ValuEST Menu.
Download the Mobile App and join Bigger Bolder Rewards for free food and exclusive offers.
Through. April 7, the all-you-can-eat buffet chain is bringing back the fan-favorite Butterfly Shrimp and three Chicken Tender flavors, including –
- Classic: Crispy and golden-brown.
- Mandarin Orange:?A sweet and tangy twist with a citrusy glaze.
- Nashville Hot:?A fiery kick of heat.
Available weekdays after 4 p.m., with weekend availability varying by location.
Additionally, Golden Corral is offering special Easter meals.
Easter Buffet – On Sunday, March 31, in addition to its traditional buffet lineup, guests can enjoy carved glazed ham, sweet potato casserole, cut corn and dessert options such as apple pie, carrot cake and coconut meringue pie.
Easter Feast To Go – featuring a complete meal for six to eight people with the choice of Glazed Ham or Fried Chicken Meals (12-piece or 24-piece) and all the trimmings – choice sides, rolls and a whole pie or cake. Guests can order online or through the app for pickup starting Monday, March 25.
Easter A-La-Carte Items To Go – Seasonal favorites are available a-la-carte and to-go through the Golden Corral app or online.
New menu items – The sandwich chain is introducing Sidekicks, a collection of three new footlong sweet and savory snacks, available any time of day.
The Footlong Cookie for $5, is back nationwide and better than ever after popping up in select restaurants on National Cookie Day in 2022 and 2023 – it’s thick, gooey and packed with chocolate chips.
Subway has partnered with both Cinnabon and Auntie Anne’s to create new twist on their classic snacks. Subway also spent a year perfecting the recipe for its Footlong Cookie to complete this irresistible new addition to Subway’s menu that’s big on size, taste and value:
- A new Cinnabon Footlong Churro for $2, served warm and topped with Cinnabon’s world-famous Makara® cinnamon and sugar.
- The Auntie Anne’s Footlong Pretzel for $3, reimagines Auntie Anne’s buttery and salty classic, served with a side of Subway’s Honey Mustard that takes each bite to another level.
Note that prices and participation may vary by location.
New menu item – We don’t hear from this sandwich chain often, so it’s good to hear that Blimpie is adding a new choice to its menu of subs.
For a limited time, choose the new Ultimate Roast Beef.
Committed to the Bigger, Better, Blimpie® motto, the Ultimate Roast Beef features a larger portion of Blimpie’s premium roast beef.
Complemented with the fresh flavors of lettuce, tomatoes, caramelized onions and horseradish mayo, this new sandwich is expected to become a new favorite among customers.
The chain has extended its Free Fries Friday is every Friday through December 2024.
Reminder that fry fans can get FREE medium fries with any purchase of $1 or more on Fridays via the McDonald’s app.
The offer is valid only on Fridays, and only if you order via the Mobile Order & Pay option. So if you haven’t already downloaded the McDonald’s app, this would be a good time to do it.
For a limited time, Kentucky Fried Chicken is adding three new wraps to its popular two-for-$5 KFC Wraps lineup – Honey BBQ and Spicy Mac & Cheese. The new wraps join the Mac & Cheese Wrap introduced in November and the original Classic and Spicy Slaw Chicken Wraps.
- NEW Spicy Mac & Cheese Chicken Wrap, a soft tortilla wrapped around an Extra Crispy™ Tender with mac & cheese, spicy mayo and a three-cheese blend.
- NEW Honey BBQ Chicken Wrap, a soft tortilla wrapped around an Extra Crispy™ Tender with honey BBQ sauce, mayo and crunchy pickles.
- NEW Mac & Cheese Chicken Wrap, featuring an Extra Crispy™ Tender topped with KFC’s rich and gooey cheddar mac & cheese and finished with a sprinkle of three-cheese blend.
- The Spicy Slaw Chicken Wrap, which covers an Extra Crispy™ Tender in a flavorful mix of KFC coleslaw, spicy sauce and crunchy pickles.
- The Classic Chicken Wrap, a hand-breaded Extra Crispy™ Tender, crunchy pickles and creamy mayo, wrapped up in a warm tortilla.
A KFC Wraps combo is also available with your choice of any two wraps, a medium drink and Secret Recipe Fries for $8.49.
For a limited time, the chain is offering the fan-favorite Magnificent Seven® for just $7.99 at participating locations.
But that’s not all – Perkins is open late for night owls, and late-night indulgence takes center stage with Half Price Apps, available from 9 p.m. to closing time.
The Magnificent Seven® features two eggs, two Applewood smoked bacon strips and three buttermilk pancakes. Perkins is open late for all night owls with a special limited-time offer of Half Price Apps.
Choose from a selection of craveable appetizers, including the #1 ordered app, the Build-Your-Own Sampler, Chicken Strips, MozzaSticks, Fried Pickles, Onion Rings or Strawberry & Cream Cheese Crispers.
The ice cream chain brings back its popular Coneheads sundaes with a different one for January, February and March.
January – Celebration
- The Celebration Conehead features a Friendly’s Sugar Cone with vibrant Fruity Pebbles cereal, a scoop of Friendly’s vanilla ice cream, M&M’s, a cherry on top and a dollop of whipped cream.
February – Cupid
- Featuring red M&M’s, a scoop of Friendly’s Strawberry ice cream, a cherry on top, drizzled with hot fudge and crowned with whipped cream, this creation is designed to captivate hearts.
March – Easter Bunny
- Featuring blue marshmallow icing, banana slices, vanilla ice cream, pound cake cubes, cherries, M&M’s, a generous topping of whipped cream and a sprinkle of rainbow sprinkles.
A new menu item is Golden Carolina BBQ Tenders featuring bold and tangy Carolina BBQ, which are drizzled in a signature tangy and mildly sweet Golden Carolina BBQ sauce and served with choice of two Country Sides, plus, buttermilk biscuits or corn muffins.
The new Golden Carolina BBQ Tenders will also be available as a flavor option for the customizable Tenders Trio Platter, another great choice for the Big Game or Big Dance watch parties.
Also – It is rare that we publish information of a celebrity endorsement with a restaurant chain, but beloved global superstar and philanthropist Dolly Parton is different.
She is the new face of the “Rewards That Rock,” campaign for the new Cracker Barrel Rewards program and Dolly’s new album, Rockstar. To celebrate the partnership, Cracker Barrel and Dolly are giving rewards members the chance to win one of 667 custom-designed Dolly Rockin’ chairs.
Themed after a beloved brand icon, the peg game, members of the program can earn Pegs, like points, on restaurant and retail purchases and redeem them for rewards*.
The program is free and easy to join and just for enrolling, members receive a complimentary appetizer. To sign up, visit any Cracker Barrel location, the Cracker Barrel app or CrackerBarrel.com.
Says Dolly – “Cracker Barrel and I have had a relationship for many years, and I am happy to say it continues with the launch of my new Rockstar album on Nov. 17 and Cracker Barrel’s Rewards That Rock campaign. They surely are giving you the Rockstar treatment!”
A limited number of Dolly Rockin’ Chairs will be available for purchase, while supplies last, at select locations and online at shop.crackerbarrel.com.
As the face of “Rewards That Rock,” Dolly is seen in ads that will run across platforms throughout the campaign. The spots showcase Dolly engaging in the Cracker Barrel Rewards experience set to an exclusive advance excerpt from her album’s title track, “Rockstar,” which can be viewed here.
For a limited time, enjoy the new Southern Comfort Specials Menu additions, which pay homage to the rich culinary heritage of the American South.
Highlights of the new menu include:
- Pecan Chicken Tender Appetizer – O’Charley’s Famous Chicken Tenders with special pecan breading, served with our own smokey-sweet honey BBQ. $10.99. (Also available as an entrée with two sides for $14.49.)
- Pimento Cheese Dip & Chips – Warm and creamy pimento cheese dip topped with diced jalapenos and served with warm tortilla chips. $8.99
- Black & Bleu Caesar – Chopped Romaine and croutons tossed with Caesar dressing, topped with a 6-oz. blackened USDA Top Sirloin, Roma tomatoes, bacon, and bleu cheese crumbles. $17.99
- Cedar Plank Salmon – Hand-cut 9-oz. Atlantic salmon filet is seasoned with lemon pepper and cooked and served on a cedar plank. Served with two sides. $20.99
- Meatloaf Burger – Two smash burgers topped with sauteed peppers and onions, pepper Jack cheese and the chain’s special ketchup-y sauce. Served with French fries. $13.99
- Country Style Steak – Seasoned, tenderized steak topped with Cajun mushrooms and onions and lots of brown gravy. Served with two sides. $15.99
- Chicken Harvest Soup – It’s like chicken pot pie in a bowl. Lots of white-meat chicken in a velvety broth with carrots, celery, and noodles. $5.99
- New Orleans Cajun Chicken Pasta – Cajun-seasoned grilled chicken breast with sautéed peppers and onions and parmesan cheese tossed with linguini in a cream sauce. $14.49
- New Side! Green Beans – Southern-style green beans cooked to perfection, delivering a taste of tradition and comfort.
- Half Pimento Cheese Sandwich + Chicken Harvest Soup – A new offering as part of our Lunch Pick 2 for $9.99. Includes fountain beverage or tea.
O’Charley’s is also offering four new cocktails and two seasonal beverages as part of the new Southern Comforts menu:
- Bourbon Smash Cocktail – Smooth Jim Beam combined with muddled mint leaves, zesty lemon, and just a touch of sweetness. $7.99
- Merry Cranberry – A refreshing punchy cocktail that combines Crown Royal, cranberry juice, orange juice, and a hint of sweetness. $8.99
- Angry Moon – This unexpected fusion marries the orange zest of Blue Moon with the crisp, apple-infused goodness of Angry Orchard Hard Cider. $6.99
- Apple Jack – Savor the perfect blend of Jack Daniels, amaretto, a kick of Angry Orchard Hard Cider with a splash of simple syrup in this effervescent libation. $8.99
- And, Angry Orchard Hard Cider ($5.00 12 oz.) and Samuel Adams Seasonal ($5.00 14 oz./$6.00 22 oz.)
- Finish the meal with Salted Caramel Cheesecake, a creamy, classic cheesecake drizzled with caramel sauce and topped with candied pecans and a dash of salt for $8.99.
For more information, visit the O’Charley’s website at www.OCharleys.com.
For a limited time, the chain is adding a new limited-time flavor drop – NEW Crispy Salt & Vinegar Shrimp – crispy shrimp with a tangy salt & vinegar twist, served with a side of Ranch dressing. It joins other seafood favorites on both the SHRIMP YOUR WAY and Ultimate ENDLESS SHRIMP menus.
Also for a limited time, enjoy a variety of entrées with two seafood favorites on one plate as part of Red Lobster’s NEW Lobster & Shrimp Celebration.
The menu includes –
- NEW Lobster & Shrimp Holiday Feast – Tender Maine lobster tail meat and shrimp in an orange-rosemary holiday sauce. Served with mashed potatoes, new Cheddar Bay Stuffing, and choice of one side.
- NEW Lobster & Cheddar Bay-Stuffed Shrimp – A roasted Maine lobster tail paired with shrimp topped with a savory brioche, Cheddar Bay, bacon, and mushroom stuffing. Served with choice of two sides.
- NEW Lobster & Shrimp Overboard – A roasted Maine lobster tail, lobster and shrimp linguini, and a grilled shrimp skewer. Served with choice of two sides.
- Complement your meal with a side of new Cheddar Bay Stuffing – Red Lobster’s take on a holiday classic dish featuring savory brioche, Cheddar Bay, bacon, and mushroom.
Additionally, Red Lobster is offering new, limited-time seasonal cocktails (where permitted), including the festive new choices Snowglobe Sangria, Seaside S’mores Martini and Cinnamon Whiskey Sour.
Reminder that the chain’s popular limited time Ultimate Endless Shrimp promotion is now a full-time permanent addition to the menu, for just $20 all day every day.
Choose two shrimp choices to start, then keep the critters coming with additional shrimp selections until you are satisfied. Each Ultimate Endless Shrimp meal is accompanied by a choice of side and, of course, warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
Insider tip: avoid grabbing the extra biscuit to leave room for endless amounts of shrimp.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi – Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp – Tossed in flaky coconut and fried golden brown. Served with Red Lobster’s signature piña colada sauce.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – Tender shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Walt’s Favorite Shrimp – Hand-breaded, butterflied and lightly fried. Served with cocktail sauce.
- Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewer – Skewered shrimp with a butter garlic glaze. Served over rice.”
To earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards, sign up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Reward
Children ages 12 and under now can enjoy a free kids meal on Mondays with the purchase of an adult meal at participating, exclusively for dine-in guests.
The Free Kids Meal is valid with any in-restaurant adult meal purchase. Adults can indulge in a wide range of premium BurgerFi offerings, including any premium BurgerFi burger, Chicken, VegeFi®, and Beyond Burger® options, complemented by regular-size Fresh-Cut Fries and a Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage.
The Kids Eat Free menu includes the Single Burger or Cheeseburger, Hot Dog, Grilled Cheese, or Fried Chicken Tenders. Each meal includes a choice of a Natural Snack or Junior Fry as a side, accompanied by a Natural Juice or Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage, and a custom BurgerFi activity sheet and crayons.
Established in 2011, BurgerFi is a chef-driven concept with responsibly sourced ingredients, including 100% All-Natural Angus Beef with no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals, or additives.
Also at BurgerFi – The chain also offers a premium VegeFi® Burger is made with a Quinoa + Veggie Blend burger, topped with White Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, Fi Sauce, and a vegan Multigrain Bun. The VegeFi® patty contains cheese. Fi Sauce contains Worcestershire Sauce.
For more information about BurgerFi or to find the nearest location, visit www.BurgerFi.com. Download the app for free fries on your first order
For a limited time, the chain’s famous and popular Never Ending Pasta bowl returns for $13.99.
Get ready to loosen that belt buckle a couple of notches with unlimited servings of pasta, sauces and toppings plus soup or salad and breadsticks.
The chain is unveiling its new-and-improved lineup of gourmet burgers along with new entrées, appetizers, beverages and more.
[Here’s a selection of the new menu additions – some of which are permanent and others only for a limited time.
- BBQ Burnt Ends ‘N Bacon Burger* – Available for a limited time and piled high with smoked burnt ends, crispy onion straws, Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce, melted cheddar, black-peppered bacon, pickles and mayo
- Smashed Avocado ‘N Bacon – With freshly smashed avocado, hardwood-smoked bacon, melty Swiss, onion, lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and mayo
- Burnin’ Love – The return of a fan-favorite back by popular demand, featuring fried jalapeño coins, house-made salsa, pepper jack cheese, lettuce, vine-ripened tomato and chipotle aioli, topped with a charred jalapeño
Appetizers & Entrées
- Crispy Parmesan Brussels Sprouts – Lightly fried and topped with grated Parmesan cheese
- Tsunami Shrimp – Panko-breaded shrimp tossed in a sweet and spicy sauce, served on a bed of Yukon Chips and finished with sesame seeds (available as an appetizer or entrée)
- BBQ Burnt Ends Loaded Fries* – Red Robin’s signature Steak Fries loaded with smoked burnt ends, drizzled with house-made ranch and Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce with a cilantro garnish
- Whiskey River® BBQ Ribs – A half rack of tender St. Louis-style pork ribs glazed with Whiskey River® BBQ Sauce. Served with coleslaw and choice of a Bottomless side
Desserts, Milkshakes & Beverages
- Caramel Apple Pie Milkshake* – Creamy vanilla soft serve blended with milk, cinnamon streusel and apple pie filling. Topped with crumbles of cinnamon streusel and drizzled with caramel
- Caramel Apple Lemonade* – The flavors of granny smith apple and spiced brown sugar paired with Minute Maid® lemonade
- Casamigos Cadillac Margarita – Casamigos Blanco Tequila, agave, lime juice and a Grand Marnier® float
- Golden Maker’s Highball – Maker’s Mark® Bourbon Whiskey with Sprite® and a splash of honey mango syrup
- Old Fashioned – Angel’s Envy Bourbon, muddled orange, simple syrup, bitters and a maraschino cherry
Pizza Hut is launching a brand-new $7 Deal Lover’s Menu featuring multiple Hut favorites including pizza, pastas, Pizza Hut Melts™, breadsticks, desserts, and more.
Treat yourself to two or more items for $7 each, 7 days a week.
The $7 Deal Lover’s Menu features an assortment of 17 delicious options all for $7 each when ordering two or more, including the introduction of three NEW menu items: Roasted Garlic Cheese Sticks, Bacon Cheddar Cheese Sticks, and Chocolate Donut Bites.
Other items on the Deal Lover’s Menu include: a Medium one Topping Pizza, Meat Lover’s Melt, Pepperoni Lover’s Melt, Chicken Bacon Parm Melt, Buffalo Chicken Melt, 8-Piece Boneless Wings, Double Order of Breadsticks, Cheese Sticks, Chicken Alfredo Pasta, Italian Meats Pasta, Cheesy Alfredo Pasta, Veggie Pasta, Cinnabon® Mini Rolls and a PEPSI-COLA® 4-Pack.
The $7 Deal Lover’s Menu is available for dine-in, carryout and delivery at participating locations. Hut Rewards loyalty members can earn points for every dollar spent on food, any way they order – online, by phone or in-store – including when they order from the $7 Deal Lover’s menu.
Pizza Hut also announces late-night extended operating hours at thousands of locations nationwide.
Those locations will now stay open until midnight or later, with several restaurants even staying open as late as 2 a.m.
Late-night diners can indulge in the full menu for delivery or carryout past the stroke of midnight in select stores across the country.
To try the $7 Deal Lover’s Menu and to find your nearest participating location, visit www.pizzahut.com
The largest pizza company in the world has launched its newest menu item – Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread – across all franchise and corporate stores in the U.S.
Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread combines the best parts of pepperoni pizza into a savory snack.
Each eight-piece order of oven-baked breadsticks is stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. It is covered in a blend of cheese made with 100% real mozzarella and cheddar, and seasoned with a touch of garlic and Parmesan for a flavor-packed bite every single time.
Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread is included in Domino’s mix and match deal, where customers can choose any two or more menu items for $6.99 each. It joins Domino’s existing lineup of Stuffed Cheesy Bread, which launched in 2011 with the following varieties: Original, Spinach and Feta, and Bacon and Jalapeno.
To place an order or find the nearest Domino’s location, visit dominos.com.
For limited time, the newest menu item is Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust pizza, with garlic goodness in three places – in the crust, on the crust, and in a cup with a Special Garlic Dipping Sauce.
It is available for just $13.99 for a one-topping pizza.
Enjoy a spicy spin on this new favorite with the Spicy Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust, featuring a sprinkle of chili flakes and a layer of the brand’s signature Spicy Garlic Sauce.
This is the third iteration of Papa Johns stuffed crust pizza, following cheese and pepperoni varieties. The latest innovation boasts the original, six-ingredient dough hand-stuffed to order with garlic seasoned cheese, coated with a garlic parmesan sauce and dusted with garlic-parmesan seasoning.
Topped with your choice of toppings, after baking the pizza is finished with even more garlic parmesan sauce and served with a cup of our signature Special Garlic Sauce.
More information about Papa Johns and its Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust can be found at papajohns.com.
For a limited time at participating locations only, get a Smokin’ Triple Stack Sub.
The chain is promoting it as one of its meatiest subs ever, with USDA Choice, slow-smoked beef brisket, smoked turkey breast, and Virginia honey ham topped with melted cheddar, sweet & tangy slaw, barbecue sauce and mayo on a toasted sub roll.
Fans can order the Smokin’ Triple Stack on the Firehouse Subs mobile app to earn points for future visits or visit FirehouseSubs.com to find their nearest location. Firehouse Loyalty members can redeem points for rewards like free subs and are the first to learn about promotions and new menu items.
Firehouse Subs is donating a portion of every purchase to benefit the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®, which provides lifesaving equipment, training and funding to first responders and public safety organizations.
To date, the Foundation has provided more than $75 million in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Besides eating more subs, guests can also support their local communities through the Foundation by rounding up at the register, donating spare change and purchasing a recycled, five-gallon pickle bucket for a $3 donation.
For a limited time, IHOPPY Hour is back, with $6 full meals and $4 Snacks and Sides from 3pm to 10pm daily (and later at some locations). Some items are for dine-in only, others for take-out, so know before you go.
The IHOPPY Menu is as follows:
Everyday $6 or ($7 or $8 in some markets) Meals
- Chicken & Pancakes: Four crispy chicken breast strips with three buttermilk pancakes. Served with choice of dipping sauce.
- Classic Steakburger: Black Angus beef Steakburger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles and IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Crispy chicken breast, American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- BLT Sandwich: Hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato & mayo on toasted white bread. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Quick 2-Egg Breakfast: Two eggs, hash browns, 2 bacon strips or 2 pork sausage links & toast.
- Ham & Cheese Omelette: Diced ham, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese, and white cheese sauce. Served with 3 buttermilk pancakes.
- Classic Breakfast Burrito or Bowl: Scrambled eggs, choice of bacon pieces or diced sausage, shredded Jack & Cheddar & hash browns. Served with a side of our salsa.
Everyday $4 Deals
- Mozza Sticks: Six crispy Mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara.
- French Fries & Onion Rings Sampler: A generous helping of onion rings and French fries served with IHOP Sauce.
- Our Original French Toast: Four triangles topped with real whipped butter & dusted with powdered sugar.
- Crispy Chicken Strips: 3 crispy chicken strips in Original style, or Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce or tangy BBQ sauce. Served with choice of dipping sauce.
- Pancake Sundae: 2 buttermilk pancakes topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, rainbow sprinkles & whipped topping. This one’s dine-in only.
For a limited time, get three items for just $10.99.
The 3 For Me promotion returns after a there year hiatus with offers unbeatable value for a bottomless drink, bottomless chips and salsa, a cheeseburger and fries.
Upgrade with Crispy Chicken Crispers or a 6 oz. Classic Sirloin for $13.99 and $15.99, respectively. Spike or sweeten the meal with a Classic Margarita or slice of Cheesecake for just $2.49 per item.
Available all day, every day during restaurant hours for dine-in, to-go or delivery,
The meal deal is being promoted with a “3 for Me” music remix in collaboration with Grammy-nominated R&B Artist, Brian McKnight, with a new tune that is a reimagination of one of the singer’s most iconic ballads, “Back at One,” playfully breaking down how diners can create a custom, budget-friendly feast.
It’s being used in Chili’s TV commercials, on the chain’s YouTube channel and social media accounts.
For a limited time, Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps will be available at participating restaurants nationwide, at a bargain price of 2 for $5.
After a successful test in Atlanta in 2022, the new KFC Wraps will finally be available to everyone.
There are two options –
- The Classic Chicken Wrap, a hand-breaded Extra Crispy™ Tender, crunchy pickles and creamy mayo, wrapped up in a warm tortilla
- The Spicy Slaw Chicken Wrap covers an Extra Crispy™ Tender in a flavorful mix of KFC coleslaw, spicy sauce and crispy pickles
For a limited time, the chain’s famous 16” New York-style pizza, “The Big New Yorker,” returns to its menu after its initial launch 24 years ago.
The iconic pizza is available at participating Pizza Hut restaurants nationwide.
The Big New Yorker is inspired by the spirit of New York with an XL pizza that is as big and bold as the city that never sleeps.
Each 16″ pizza features six oversized, foldable slices with crispy crust and bold flavors including sweet marinara sauce and Parmesan oregano seasoning on top to mimic an authentic New York pizzeria build.
One order of The Big New Yorker extra-large pizza comes with double pepperoni, or one choose-your-own topping for a price starting at $13.99. Orders can be customized with extra toppings or extra cheese for an additional charge.
The New York style pizza was first introduced in 1999. Since being retired from the menu, there have been numerous requests to bring the pizza back on menus. Click here to find your nearest participating Pizza Hut location.
The chain also recently introduced a line of Oven-Baked Pastas, with premium ingredients and savory sauces, priced at $8.99 for one or double up with “Family Pasta Pairs,” any two recipes starting at $13.99.
All Oven-Baked Pastas include breadsticks or garlic bread, where available- in case of “luckily-I-have-leftover-sauce” cleanups, come in four distinct recipes that cater to any flavor preference and are finished with a new parmesan oregano topping:
- Chicken Alfredo: You can’t go wrong with this classic combination of NEW creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, and oven-baked cheese.
- Italian Meats: Fill up on this savory new recipe that’s packed with sweet tomato sauce, pepperoni, Italian sausage and of course, cheese.
- Cheesy Alfredo: A cheese lover’s dream featuring a NEW creamy Alfredo sauce and two layers of cheese with baked-fresh parmesan on top.
- Veggie: A flavorful combo of sweet tomato sauce, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, black olives and oven-baked cheese.
Ongoing Deals & Discounts
Find more than 30 lunch and dinner combinations for $8.99 or less. Founder, Bob Evans, believed in the importance of family values, like eating meals together, and always worked to support the changing needs of the American family.
According to recent data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, grocery prices are up more than 8% from this same time last year, due to rising inflation, which has been consistently leading consumers to look for affordable and convenient meal options.
Farm-fresh meals under the “American Values” include Pick 2 Lunch Combos, start at $6.99, and Dinner Bell Plates, start as low as $7.99. These prices are offered every day and are not a limited-time offer.
Join the new rewards program to get your choice of a free Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Famous Star, or Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich.
The Mix & Match Deal will get you and two or more items on its Mix & Match menu for $5.99. That includes some sticks and medium pizzas options.
Any combo with three-topping pizzas and Dips & Twists will run you $8.
Join the Friendly’s Sweet Rewards Club and you’ll get a free medium sundae.
Make a $30 purchase, and you’ll get $10 off with the code “GET10.” Place an order for $50, and you’ll wind up with $15 off when you use the code “GET15.”
That’s all there is – there’s no “GET20.”
The pasta chain is now offering alcohol delivery with $15 bottles of wine and $10 six-packs. You have to order food to get alcohol, and the deal is only available where local laws permit.
Popeyes is offering free contactless delivery through its app with a minimum $20 order.
Get four meals for $29.99. The family meal comes with four 8-inch subs, four bags of chips, and four cookies. Use the code “8026.”
Place an order directly through the Rubio’s app orto get free delivery on any order of at least $20.
This list of great deals at national chains is updated at the beginning and middle of each month.
Unless otherwise noted, all photos are from the restaurant or fast food chain.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter is a journalist with 20+ years of experience as a newspaper and magazine writer, radio & TV news producer & reporter, and author of guidebooks and smartphone apps – all focusing on travel, automotive, the environment and your rights as a consumer.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter currently serves as President of the International Motor Press Assn. (IMPA) and is a former Board Member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Contact me at email@example.com.
Copyright (C) Evelyn Kanter