Be sure to make reservations or orders ASAP, and tip well, since kitchen, wait staff and order taking staff are giving up their holiday with their family and friends to serve you.
Prepared dinners to enjoy at home generally require two hours or more to reheat the ham or turkey.
Easter restaurant deals are alphabetical, since that’s the only fair way.
Every year, Baskin-Robbins brings out special cakes for Easter.
2023 choices include Fluffy Bunny Cake, Bunny Face, Bunny Stripe, Chick Cake, Speckled Egg Cake, and the new Get Egg-Cited Cake. Each serves 6-8 people and costs $29.99 -$34.99 in most locations.
Order at Baskin-Robbins Holiday Cakes
Most locations will be open for dine-in on Easter Sunday. The chain offers several choices for takeout or delivery on Easter weekend, April 7-9 –
- Easter Package 1 ($12/person): Choice of salad (Insalata or Caesar) and choice of 3 Brick-Oven Pizzas (Signature or 2-Topping Craft Your Own). You can also sub pizza for pasta.
- Easter Package 2 ($18.50/person): Choice of salad (Insalata or Caesar), choice of pasta (Spaghetti Pomodoro, Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, or Fettuccine Alfredo), and choice of entree (Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Picatta, or Eggplant Parmesan).
- Easter Package 3 ($22.50/person): Choice of salad (Insalata or Caesar), choice of pasta (Spaghetti Pomodoro, Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, or Fettuccine Alfredo), choice of entree (Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Picatta, or Eggplant Parmesan), and choice of dessert (Fresh-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies or Fresh-Baked Brownies).
- Easter Package 4 ($27.50/person): Choice of salad (Insalata, Farmhouse, or Caesar), choice of pasta (Spaghetti Pomodoro, Spaghetti and Meat Sauce, or Fettuccine Alfredo), choice of entree (Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Picatta, or Eggplant Parmesan), and choice of dessert (Fresh-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies or Fresh-Baked Brownies).
Each Easter package comes with fresh-baked rolls, and you can get butter chips, disposable silverware packets, plates, napkins, and serving utensils upon request. Click here to start an order.
- Bertucci’s also offers BOGO Pizzas on Tuesdays and Kids Eat Free Wednesdays.
The chain is offering both dine-in and take-out on Easter Sunday.
There are several Farmhouse Feast options for an at-home Easter dinner. These are fully cooked, heat-and-serve homestyle meals, packed cold.
For $149.99 get a Premium Farmhouse Feast. including both a slow-roasted whole boneless turkey breast and sliced hickory smoked ham. Also comes with bread & celery dressing, homestyle mashed potatoes, buttered sweet corn, green beans with ham, cranberry relish, gravy, dozen rolls, macaroni & cheese, a whole apple pie, a strawberry supreme pie, and a loaf of banana nut bread.
The Farmhouse Turkey Feast serves 4 for $87.99 or 8 for $117.99. You can also get the Pot Roast Farmhouse Feast for $154.99. It feeds 10 and includes Fork-Tender Pot Roast, Bread and Celery Dressing, Mashed Potatoes with Gravy, Green Beans with Ham, Corn, and Macaroni & Cheese. All options include Dinner Rolls, a Loaf of Banana Nut Bread, a Triple Berry Pie, and a Double-Crust Apple Pie.
- Other Bob Evans deals include $7.99 Dinner Bell Plates.
Easter brunch specials are available 10am to 3pm this year, and include Grand Mariner French Toast Sticks, a Bacon and Cheddar Frittata, Caprese Frittata, and Crab and Fontina Cheese Frittata. Entrees are served with bacon and seasoned breakfast potatoes.
You can also pair your meals with Bonefish’s new Shareable Pitchers which include Blackberry Red Sangria, Sparkling Mango White Sangria, and Parker’s Margarita which is finished with OJ and Grand Mariner.
For takeout or delivery, Easter Meals feature a complete Heat and Serve spiral-sliced ham dinner for 12 for $159.99. The dinner package includes a whole Spiral-Sliced Ham, mashed potatoes, gravy, creamed spinach, mac & cheese, sweet potato casserole, 12 cornbread, and 2 apple pies. Take the meal home chilled, then just heat and serve.
You can also get the meal with a whole Boneless Honey-Glazed Ham instead of the Spiral-Sliced Ham for $139.99. There also are a la carte choices including main dishes, sides, and extras, or smaller feasts. Pick up your feast between April 5 and 9.
Dine-in on Easter Sunday, or take-out from April 7-9. There are four options for Easter Dinner to go to enjoy at home –
- Easter Package 1 ($15/person): Choice of salad (Chopped or Caesar) and choice of pasta (Rigatoni Bolognese, Pasta alla Vodka, or Pasta Brio).
- Easter Package 2 ($19/person): Choice of salad (Chopped or Caesar), choice of pasta (Rigatoni Bolognese, Pasta alla Vodka, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Lasagna, or Pasta Brio), and dessert (Carmel Mascarpone Cheesecake).
- Easter Package 3 ($25/person): Choice of salad (Chopped or Caesar), choice of pasta (Rigatoni Bolognese, Pasta alla Vodka, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Lasagna, or Pasta Brio), and choice of entree (Chicken Milanese or Grilled Chicken Marsala).
- Easter Package 4 ($35/person): Choice of salad (Chopped or Caesar), choice of pasta (Rigatoni Bolognese, Pasta alla Vodka, Spaghetti Pomodoro, Lasagna, or Pasta Brio), choice of entree (Chicken Milanese, Grilled Salmon, or Grilled Chicken Marsala), and choice of dessert (Tiramisu or Carmel Mascarpone Cheesecake).
Each package comes with freshly-baked sourdough bread and you can get dipping oil, disposable silverware packets, plates, napkins, and serving utensils upon request.
Bubba Gump Shrimp
Most locations are open on Easter for dine-in, plus the chain has Easter meals available for takeout.
if you dine in on Easter Sunday on April 9, kids 10 and under can get afFREE Ice Cream Sandwich for each Kid’s Meal and Adult Entree purchased. For more details visit Bubba Gump Easter Menu
Buca di Beppo
The chain is open for Easter and serving their Dinner Menu all day.
They also have Easter Packages that you can pickup or have delivered from April 7 – 9. Here are your options:
- Easter Package 1 ($12.99/person): Choice of salad (Mixed Green or Caesar) and choice of pasta (Spaghetti with Meat Sauce, Penne alla Vodka, or Baked Ziti).
- Easter Package 2 ($17.99/person): Choice of salad (Mixed Green or Caesar), choice of pasta (Baked Ziti, Baked Rigatoni, Spicy Chicken Rigatoni, or Lasagna), and dessert (Cookies and Brownies).
- Easter Package 3 ($20.99/person): Choice of salad (Mixed Green or Caesar), choice of pasta (Baked Ziti, Baked Rigatoni, Spicy Chicken Rigatoni, Penne San Remo, Spaghetti Marinara, or Fettuccine Alfredo), and choice of entree (Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Marsala, Chicken Limone, or Eggplant Parmigiana).
- Easter Package 4 ($28.99/person): Choice of salad (Mixed Green or Caesar), choice of 2 pastas (Penne alla Vodka, Baked Ziti, Baked Rigatoni, Spicy Chicken Rigatoni, Penne San Remo, or Spaghetti with Meat Sauce), choice of entree (Chicken Parmigiana, Chicken Marsala, Chicken Limone, or Eggplant Parmigiana), and choice of dessert (Mint Chocolate Chip Cannoli, Cookies & Brownies, or Tiramisu).
For more details see: Easter at Buca di Beppo
- Regular deals include BOGO pastas on Tuesdays.
Easter Brunch includes Lobster Frittata, 8 oz. Center Cut Filet Mignon, Smoked Salmon and Caviar with a starter and salad.
The Easter dine-in menu includes the chain’s new Linguine Primavera, new Tuscan-Grilled Lamb T-Bones, and Tomato Caprese with Burrata. The Linguine Primavera costs $16 and you can add shrimp or chicken for extra. The Tomato Caprese is roughly $10.50 and the Lamb T-Bones are about $30 but prices may vary.
You can pair your entree with the new Passion Pear Spritz, made from Amsterdam Passionfruit vodka, desert pear, fresh lemon, and pineapple juice topped with Riondo Prosecco. For dessert, order their new Olive Oil Cake which costs between $9 and $10 at most locations.
The annual full selection of Easter cakes includes Choose from Bunny Cakes, Chocolate Bunny Cakes, and Easter Egg Cakes.
Chuck E. Cheese
Through April 24, enjoy their Spring-tastic Celebration with special deals and new menu items and entertainment options.
The deals include extra game play Monday – Thursday, Unicorn Cupcake and Unicorn Churros, and more.
Most locations will be open for dine-in on regular hours on Easter Sunday serving their regular menu.
The chain also has their traditional Heat n’ Serve Easter Feasts To-Go available April 6 – 9 with a fixed menu and a la carte entrees and sides.
The Easter Feast serves 4-6 for about $110, or 8-10 people for about $160. Each includes sugar cured ham, Mashed Potatoes, Roasted Gravy, Sweet Yeast Rolls, and a choice of 2 to 3 additional sides.
Or, choose the Prime Rib Easter Feast, which serves 4-6 for about $130. Each includes Prime Rib, Au Jus and Horseradish, Mashed Potatoes, Gravy, and Sweet Yeast Rolls.
The chain will be serving breakfast, lunch and dinner all 24 hours of Easter Sunday at most locations. For the Denny’s nearest you see Denny’s Locations
- Regular deals include their All Day Diner Deals for $5.99,
The all-you-can-eat Easter Brunch is available 8am – 2pm on Easter Sunday. Featured are a Fajita Station, Taco Station, Made-To-Order Omelettes, and your favorite hot Mexican entrees.
Price varies by location – but includes an unlimited champagne option.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse
Starting at 11 am on Easter Sunday, dine in on the 3-course special featuring hand-cut Filet Mignon paired with your choice of Crab-Stuffed Shrimp or Lobster Tail Scampi.
The children’s menu features filet mignon, chicken tenders, mac and cheese, a cheesesteak sandwich, grilled chicken breast, grilled salmon, or Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse Sliders. Easter Dinner is priced starting at for $85 for adults and $16 for children. For more details see the Fleming’s Easter Menu.
Select locations will be open on regular hours on Easter Sunday. Most will offer their traditional buffet where you serve yourself, and some are serving cafeteria style, where a restaurant worker serves you. Find your nearest open location at Golden Corral Open Restaurants.
Or, choose special Easter Holiday meals for take home. Get a holiday glazed ham meal for about $100, a 24-piece Fried Chicken meal for $60, and other take home specials.
Honey Baked Ham
This mail-order firm is offering more than a dozen prepared meals for Easter for shipping nationwide, with $5 off the Easter Meal or Easter Bone-In Half Ham if you order April 4-5. Click here for coupons. For the full selection of meals, click here.
Most restaurants will be open for dining in or takeout on Easter Sunday, serving their regular menu with new menu additions like Breakfast Burritos and Bowls. For the IHOP nearest you see IHOP Locations.
Joe’s Crab Shack
Most dining rooms will be open on Easter Sunday.
There also are Easter meals to-go starting at $10 per person. Chicken Tenders, Grilled Herb Chicken or Fish and Chips are $10 per person; Top Sirloin $13.75 per person, or Crab Feast $21.25 per person. Meals come with a salad, broccoli, and your choice of French fries or mashed potatoes.
For more details visit Easter Sunday at Joe’s Crab Shack
The Easter Brunch and Dinner menu includes such favorites as Macadamia Nut French Toast, Lobster Egg Benedict, and more.
You can also get their Prime Rib Surf & Turf for dine-in and takeout. To order, reserve, or get more details visit Easter at Kona Grill
Through April 17, get new Spring mini doughnuts for the Easter season.
A 16-count in a basket looking box includes three all-new, hand-decorated egg-shaped, shell-filled doughnuts and the return of the mini Chick Doughnut. New flavors are the Mini Chocolate Egg, the Mini Cake Batter Egg, and Mini Strawberries & Kreme. The box is about $15 in most locations.
From 11am at most locations, the chain will be serving from their full menu of home style Italian-American dishes. To start an online order, click here.
- Regular specials include BOGO coupons available Mondays and Wednesdays and their Feast For Five for $25 or Premium Feast for $55.
McCormick & Schmick’s
Get a three-course dine-in Easter Dinner starting at $50 per person.
The Easter Prix Fixe menu includes soup or salad, dessert, and a choice of entrees including Crab and Shrimp Stuffed Salmon, Chilean Sea Bass, Center Cut Filet Mignon, and Twin North Atlantic Lobster Tails.
There is a “heat and serve” feast this year, meaning it will be served cold with instructions for how to heat properly at home.
The Roasted Turkey or Baked Ham feast offers a choice of Roasted Turkey & Cranberry Sauce or Maple Glazed Baked Ham. Both come with mashed potatoes & gravy and a green beans casserole, but this plate also includes Hawaiian dinner rolls and allows you to choose between cornbread stuffing and mac & cheese.
You can order as a dinner plate for $16.49, for a party of four for $61.99, or for a party of eight for $119.49. For more details visit Easter at Metro Diner
Take-out Easter Feasts start at $159.99, for 8-10 people.
The Ham Feast includes Smoked Ham with an Orange-Dijon Thyme Glaze; Whipped Mashed Potatoes; Chef-Made Gravy; Buttered Corned Bread Stuffing; Green Beans Casserole with Onion Strings; Spinach Salad with Strawberries; Homemade Bread Pudding with Whiskey Sauce; and Two Carrot Raisin Nut Loaves.
The Sliced Turkey Feast features the same items but has Sliced Cooked Turkey Breast instead of ham and is also $159.99.
For another $20 , get both meats with the same sides and desserts.
Pickup is April 5–8. More details are on the Mimi’s Cafe Easter Take-Home Page.
From April 7-9, get a three course bone-in Prime Rib meal for $99 per person. The meal includes your choice of a starter, the Bone-In Prime Rib as the entree, a side to share, and a choice of dessert.
Additional information on their website.
Get a three-course dine-in Easter brunch 10am – 2pm for about $40, depending on location. Entrees include ham, French toast, Crab and Cheddar Quiche, and Shrimp and Grits. Enjoy Mimosas, Bloody Marys, Sangria or Champagne Bellinis for $7.50 to $10. See the full Easter Dining menu.
You can also get the Green Box if you want to dine at home. Prices start at $165 and feeds 4-6. Choose from ham, salmon, or beef tenderloin with a salad, 2 sides, and 6 mini indulgences. Place your order by April 5 and pickup on Saturday, April 8. For more details visit Seasons 52 Easter To Go.
The Fresh Market
There are several ready-to-heat meals available for Easter, including a lamb option.
- Ham Meal for 8-10 ($99.99): Spiral Sliced Bone-In Honey Ham, Fresh Cored Pineapple, Green Bean Medley, White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes, Soft Golden Dinner Rolls (12), Deluxe White Cake, The Fresh Market Reusable Thermal Tote.
- Ham Meal for 4 ($59.99): Spiral Sliced Bone-In Honey Ham, Fresh Cored Pineapple, Green Bean Medley, White Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes, Soft Golden Dinner Rolls (12), Deluxe White Cake, The Fresh Market Reusable Thermal Tote.
- Lamb Meal for 2 ($49.99): Choice of French Cut Rack of Lamb or French Cut Seasoned Rack of Lamb, Seasoned Asparagus, Mascarpone Whipped Potatoes with Rosemary, Gourmet Small Fruit Tart, and The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag.
- Prime Rib Meal for 2 ($49.99): Fully Cooked Prime Rib, Green Bean Medley, Mascarpone Whipped Potatoes with Rosemary, The Fresh Market Rosemary Horseradish Aioli, and The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag.
- Brunch Meal for 4 ($25): Choice of Quiche Lorraine, Broccoli Cheddar Quiche, or Spinach Tomato Quiche, Market Style Bacon, Tropical Fruit, Blueberry Muffins, and The Fresh Market Reusable Shopping Bag.
Order online through April 8 and pickup will be April 6-9. The Ham Meal for 8-10 and Brunch Meal will both be available after the deadline in case you need a last minute option. Plus, if you are a loyalty member, you can get the Ham Meal for 8-10 for $10 off.
Open 24-7, including on Easter Sunday. For the location nearest you, see Waffle House Home Page.
The supermarket chain has multiple heat and serve options for Passover and Easter, including an Easter Feast for 12 for about $340, a ham dinner for 8 for $180, and a turkey breast dinner for 4 for $90. You can also get a la carte options like a Classic Roast Turkey Breast for 4 for about $40 and sides like Asparagus and Potato Gratin with Gruyere.
Thanks to the trade publication Restaurant News and the website EatDrinkDeals for sharing this intel with ecoXplorer.