It’s not often a company warns you it is raising its prices soon, but Crystal Cruises has done just that. Save $2,500 or more if you book a 2014, 2015 or 2016 cruise before prices increase by a whopping 94% on more than 120 cruises on March 1, 2014. And you save an additional 2.5% by paying in full 180 days prior to sailing.
Crystal Cruises tells ecoXplorer the fare increase is because of “overwhelmingly positive response and significant increase in booking activity” since launching its discount “Book Now Fares” and offers. Cruises in 2014 ares already 78% booked, and bookings for 2015 are filling up, as well.
Crystal Cruises is ideal for the solo traveler, with an ultra-low 10% single supplement, one of the lowest in the industry, on more than three dozen cruises in 2014 and 2015. Also, as far as exoXplorer knows, it is the only cruise line which offers free on-board wi-fi. Other cruise lines charge 25 cents a minute or more for frustratingly slow internet service that’s more like 1980s dial-up speeds. The free wi-fi is for returning guests.
Here’s what you save if you book by Feb. 28th, for cruises through 2016:
- Kids Sail Free when sharing a stateroom in a third berth with two full fare adult cruisers in Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, and New England/Canada.
- Save up to $2,500/person off Asia voyages and up to $1,800 off cruises in European, from the North Cape and British Isles to the Dalmation Coast and French Rivieria.
- Air Allowance up to $800/person toward airfare in Asia, Alaska, Australia/NZ, Indonesia, and the Pacific Coast, whether air is booked through Crystal or not.
- 21 shorter 2014 itineraries of 5-10 days in Asia, Africa, the Mediterranean and New England/Canada, from as low as $1,215 per guest.
- Shipboard credits, free berths and other perks for family and friends traveling in groups of six or more.
For more information and reservations, contact a travel agent, call 888-799-4625, or visit the Crystal Cruises website.