The new TrueBlue will offer more value, new choices and personalization through a variety of all-new features, including:
- Tiles become the new way to track and measure progress toward Mosaic status, which is JetBlue’s most loyal group of travelers.
- Customizable Perks You Pick, available to more TrueBlue members without Mosaic status, will reward more travelers sooner.
- Multiple levels of Mosaic, each with Mosaic Signature Perks and Perks You Pick, bring expanded perks to JetBlue’s most loyal customers.
- Combined spend counts with all JetBlue credit cards. Add up JetBlue travel spend and any JetBlue credit card spend to unlock perks.
- New JetBlue credit card enhancements on select cards bring new perks to cardholders.
The new loyalty program carries over many perks, including earning TrueBlue points on JetBlue and eligible American Airlines flights, and the ability to redeem those points for award travel on JetBlue, with no blackout dates or expiration dates.
TrueBlue points will never expire. TrueBlue members can use Cash + Points to pay for JetBlue flights and JetBlue Vacations packages, pool points with family and friends, earn 2X points on jetblue.com or the JetBlue appm andselect reciprocal loyalty benefits for Mosaic members traveling on American Airlines.
JetBlue says Tiles are the new and easy way to track progress toward status, while earning perks at key milestones along the way.
Frequent travelers and casual flyers alike will be eligible for perks sooner than before to achieve Mosaic status. While still earning points that can be redeemed for award travel, TrueBlue members will also earn tiles based on their combination of travel spend and credit card spend, not just one or the other.
One tile is awarded for every $100 in qualifying spend on more of the ways a customer can JetBlue.(d) Hotel rooms and resorts. Cars and cruises. Activities and extras. Travelers will be able to rack up rewards with JetBlue Vacations, Paisly by JetBlue, JetBlue fees, JetBlue add-ons and American Airlines-operated flights.
Additionally, one tile is awarded for every $1,000 in qualifying spend on all JetBlue credit cards.
The new program is set to go live in spring 2023 and will make TrueBlue more rewarding than ever before in its 20-year history.
Hopefully, the scheduled roll-out program will give members and passengers thinking about becoming members the time to figure out the complicated “tile” structure of the new loyalty program.
The program is designed to ensure that all members get rewarded, even before achieving Mosaic status.
How JetBlue Tiles Work
TrueBlue members also can customize their experience with Perks You Pick, choosing their first perk with just 10 tiles, then add more perks when they reach 20, 30 and 40 tiles.
For every 10 tiles earned, until they reach 50, they will get to choose a new perk from the following:
- Early boarding,
- get settled sooner with Group B boarding (excluding Blue Basic fares),
- priority security,
- access an expedited lane to security at dozens of airports where available,
- alcoholic drink. First beer, wine or liquor is free each flight (21+),
- JetBlue Vacations bonus,
- 2X points bonus on a JetBlue Vacations package (one-time use),
- 5,000-point bonus,
- boost your TrueBlue balance with 5,000 bonus points.
Once a customer earns 50 tiles, they reach Mosaic 1 status, receive all TrueBlue Perks You Pick and are set up to qualify for even more perks within new
As part of the reimagined TrueBlue program, JetBlue is also enhancing the Mosaic program to include four distinct Mosaic levels, each featuring a Mosaic Signature Perk. Each Mosaic level has a set of distinct benefits plus, customers are entitled to pick a Mosaic Signature Perk, including
Mosaic 1-50 tiles:
- Mosaic Boarding, first two checked bags free, beer, wine and liquor, Even More Space at check-In, same-day switches, priority security, dedicated check-In, dedicated support line and priority chat assistance, complimentary upgrades on Heathrow Express.
Mosaic 2-100 tiles:
- Adds Even More Space, up to seven inches more legroom at no extra charge during booking (pending availability).
Mosaic 3-150 tiles:
- Adds four Move to Mint certificates that enable complimentary upgrades from core to any Mint seat, Number of certificates required to upgrade varies.
Mosaic 4-250 tiles:
- Adds move to Mint Again + BLADE Airport helicopter transfers, two additional Move to Mint certificates, credits that can be redeemed for four complimentary seats on BLADE Airport helicopter transfers between Manhattan and JFK or EWR.
Each time a member qualifies for a new level of Mosaic, they will be able to select one new perk from the Mosaic Perks You Pick menu, which includes
- FoundersCard Blue Membership;
- 150+ premium travel, business, and lifestyle benefit created exclusively for Mosaic members;
- pet fee waiver;
- $99 statement credit on select JetBlue Cards;
- $99 one-time statement credit for JetBlue Plus or Business Card;
- 20-tile bonus to get to the next level faster;
- 15,000-point bonus; boost your TrueBlue balance with 15,000 bonus points;
- Mint Suite Priority (arriving later in 2023);
- priority access to Mint Suite selection on select aircraft (pending availability).
In spring 2023, JetBlue is also introducing enhancements to select Barclays JetBlue credit cards.
JetBlue Plus Card members can enjoy Points Payback, allowing them to redeem points to pay themselves back from purchases of $25 or greater, up to a maximum of $1,000 annually. Points redeemed for purchases will appear as a statement credit toward their account balance. In addition, JetBlue Business Card members can enjoy early Group A boarding on JetBlue-operated flights.
Also in spring 2023, Mosaic-qualifying points and segments will be retired and TrueBlue members will see how many tiles they have based on how much they’ve already spent in 2023. Any member eligible for Perks You Pick will have the opportunity to select them based on their in-progress 2023 tile count.
Mosaic members will be assigned a Mosaic level based on how much they spent in 2022 or how much they spent in 2023, whichever is greater. They will immediately begin enjoying the Mosaic Signature Perks of each level and will have the opportunity to select Mosaic Perks You Pick associated with that level.
For more information, visit www.jetblue.com/newtrueblue.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter is a journalist with 20+ years of experience as a newspaper and magazine writer, radio & TV news producer & reporter, and author of guidebooks and smartphone apps – all focusing on travel, automotive, the environment and your rights as a consumer.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter currently serves as 1st VP of the International Motor Press Assn. (IMPA) and is a former Board Member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Also follow my NYC website, NYC Travel Guru
Copyright (C) Evelyn Kanter
What do you think? We value your comments and love hearing from you.