Get out of town with these deals and discounts to book during June, for travel through December 2013.
BOGO in Barbados – This is a suite deal for families – Cobblers Cove is offering a BOGO deal. Book one suite for two adults, get an adjoining suite for FREE, for up to four children 12 years or under. The Family Suite Package also includes –
- Arts & Craft room with supervision between 9.00am and 4.00pm (including lunch) Monday to Friday where children are encouraged to develop their creative talents.
- two half hour sailing lessons; two half hour swimming or tennis lessons and a 1/2 hour swim with the turtles.
- A special balanced and nutritious children’s menu and
- Children’s toy boxes and books available on request
- One complimentary 15 minute water skiing session per person, per day
- Complimentary children’s meals for up to 2 children
Offer good July 1 through August 31, 2013. Minimum stay is four-nights. Rates start at $530 per night and include Government VAT; full Breakfast and afternoon tea daily; welcome cocktail; tennis; gym; unlimited water sports (snorkeling, water skiing, sunfish sailing, windsurfing, kayaking); invitation to the manager’s cocktail party (Tuesday) and canapés at cocktail hour each day.
My castle is your home – Live like royalty in Ireland, with this package that combines everything from the charm of Irish Bed and Breakfasts to the luxury of a castle hotel. GreatValueVacations‘ Emerald Dromoland Package starts at $999 per person, including airfare from New York and a rental car to explore Ireland’s southwest (Kilkenny, Kinsale, Killarney), the west (Galway, Dingle Peninsula, Aran Islands), or the north (Sligo, Donegal).
Then, drive to County Clare for a say at the five-star Dromoland Castle, the 16th-century ancestral home of Gaelic royal families. A magnificent Renaissance structure, the castle was refurbished and transformed into a luxury hotel in the 1960s and retains splendid woodcarvings, oil paintings, romantic gardens and fine antique furnishings. From its setting on a 375-acre estate, guests can enjoy hunting, fishing, horseback riding, and championship golf, or take in the sites of the rugged west coast of Ireland, Shannon and Limerick.
These deals are too good to stay home for a staycation.