There are discounts galore from airlines and hotels. Act fast, since these travel bargains don’t last forever.
AirTran Airways has a getaway sale valid for travel on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays. You have to book your flights by July 8, 2010, but you can travel through November 16, 2010. Sample fares are $114 each way between Atlanta and Montego Bay, $79 between Milwaukee and New York City, $84 between Philadelphia and Orlando.
Southwest Airlines is offering triple credit Rapid Rewards for members traveling between Chicago Midway and New York City’s LaGuardia, and between Chicago and the airlines three Boston-area airports, Logan in Boston, Manchester and Providence. To receive triple miles, you have to book flights and travel before August 31, 2010. And you have to register or join the frequent flyer program before you book your seats.
EasyClickTravel is offering steep discounts on seven-night vacation packages that combine airfare, hotel and a rental car. The savings are around 25% less than other websites or if you purchase the pieces separately. Depending on the package, you are essentially getting the car or the hotel for free. Now that’s saving your green! Examples:
- Miami — Intercontinental Hotel, and a Hertz economy car for a rock-bottom $512
- Los Angeles — Disney World Hilton and a Hertz economy car for $667
- Chicago — Drake Hotel on the Magnificent Mile, plus airfare at $1,276
- San Francisco — Clift Hotel in Union Square, and a Fox economy car, $1,521
- London — Intercontinental London Park Lane, plus airfare, $3,262
Remember, airline travel deals and discounts don’t last forever. Act fast to get the best bargain fares.
What do you think? We value your comments and love hearing from you.