To celebrate the start of fall, Avelo Airlines is selling tickets at 50% off for all flights in the month of September.
The sale commemorates the end of summer and start of fall travel to all of Avelo’s 47 destinations in 25 states and Puerto Rico.
The 50% off* sale is for travel between September 1 and September 30, 2023, and must be booked by August 8, 2023.
Since taking flight on April 28, 2021, Avelo has flown nearly three million Customers on over 20,000 flights.
In addition to offering everyday low fares on every route, Avelo is one of the few airlines which permits changing or canceling itineraries with no extra fees.
Avelo also offers several unbundled upgrades including priority boarding, checked bags, carry-on overhead bags, seats with extra leg room, as well as pre-reserved window and aisle seating and bringing a pet in the cabin.
Make reservations by applying the promotion code “Sept50” at AveloAir.com.
With an airfare deal this good, of course there are limitations and restrictions:
- 50% off SEPT50 promo code discount applies to travel completed between 9/1/23-9/30/23. Must be purchased by 11:59 p.m. PT on 8/8/23. Expiration date cannot be extended.
- To receive promo savings, enter promo code on aveloair.com when you begin your search. Per the Department of Transportation (DOT), advertised fares must include all government taxes and fees.
- Please note, this discount applies to base fare only, and does not apply to taxes or fees. Discount applies to one way or round trip bookings.
- Promo code is not redeemable for cash, and in the case of reservation cancellations, the promo savings will be forfeited.
- Seats are limited.
- Fare rules, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Restrictions may apply.
- Not valid on previously purchased itineraries.
- A $20 charge per seated traveler applies to all bookings or changes made through Avelo’s Customer Support Center.
- Additional fees for carry-on and checked bags, assigned seats and other optional services may apply. For full terms and conditions, please visit Contract of Carriage.
Avelo Airlines Chairman and CEO Andrew Levy said, “Enjoying a family vacation or long weekend getaway in the fall is now more affordable than ever. Our purpose is to Inspire Travel, and nothing makes visiting one of Avelo’s popular destinations easier than 50% off our already very low fares. With dozens of beautiful and relaxing destinations to choose from, September is the perfect time to explore somewhere new or revisit a familiar favorite.”
About Avelo AirlinesLos Angeles’ Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), Southern Connecticut’s Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN), Orlando International Airport (MCO), the Philadelphia and Delaware Valley region’s Wilmington Airport (ILG) and Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU). Avelo will open a sixth base at Las Vegas’ Harry Reid International Airport (LAS) in September.Avelo Airlines was founded with a simple purpose — to Inspire Travel. The airline offers time and money-saving convenience, low everyday fares and a refreshingly smooth and caring experience through its Soul of Service culture. Operating a fleet of Boeing Next-Generation 737 aircraft, Avelo serves 47 popular destinations across the U.S. states, including its five bases at
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter is a journalist with 20+ years of experience as a newspaper and magazine writer, radio & TV news producer & reporter, and author of guidebooks and smartphone apps – all focusing on travel, automotive, the environment and your rights as a consumer.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter currently serves as President of the International Motor Press Assn. (IMPA), a former Board Member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW) and a current member of the North American Travel Journalists Assn. (NATJA).
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright (C) Evelyn Kanter