Fans of Game of Thrones can visit several of the location sites of the popular TV series in a special tour of Croatia, including the beautiful city of Dubrovnik, the real life setting of King’s Landing.
Book by June 15th and receive complimentary Blue-Ray/DVD Combo sets from the show’s first three seasons, as well as the 5-Book Boxed Set of Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin.
Pricing for this private tour seven-day begins at $3,200 per person, double, for travel between mid-September and mid-December. Airfare is separate. The package includes accommodation at 4-star hotels, daily breakfast and other meals, wine tastings, airport transfers, land transportation, entrance fees, and expert English-speaking tour guides.
In addition to Dubrovnik, tour highlights include:
- newly added filming locations for the 4th season of Games of Thrones in Croatia
- Split’s Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- the rugged Klis Fortress, a real ancient fortress, where fictional Daenerys memorably plots her return
- a lesson in falconry, which has long been regarded as the Sport of Kings
- Krka National Park and Hvar island
- Ston, home to some of the world’s best and rarest oysters
- Peljesac Peninsula, known for some of the best wines in Croatia.