Top deals and new menu items include the return of Olive Garden’s Never Ending Pasta Bowl, new Nacho Cheesburger at Wendy’s, $3 veggie burgers at BurgerFi on World Vegetarian Day, new crunchy cheddar tacos at Taco Johns, new menu items at Perkins, free fries at McDonald’s, and more.
We update this money-saving list several times a month, at the beginning and middle of each month, and in between when there is a noteworthy new offer, so you can save money on fast food deals and discounts and new menu items.
All the deals and new menu items we publish here are from the trade publication Restaurant News or the digital marketing agencies which contact ecoXplorer directly with information about their national restaurant chain clients.
Many of these deals, discounts and new menu items are for a limited time – but the chains rarely tell us exactly when that deal will expire, so check with your favorite destination or prepare to be disappointed.
Scroll down for on-going deals.
As that guy in the TV commercial says, arrive hungry, my friends. Or thirsty. Or both.
For one day only, in celebration of National Cheeseburger Day on September 18, Applebee’s is offering its fans a “classic burger deal” which includes one of its three delicious, Classic Handcrafted Burgers paired with Classic Fries for only $8.99. The deal is for dine-in or order online at Applebees.com or the Applebee’s mobile app.
Applebee’s Classic Handcrafted Burgers include a juicy, all-beef – 100 percent fresh, never frozen – patty served with lettuce, tomato, onion, and pickles on a Brioche bun. Guests can enjoy the choice of a Classic Burger, Classic Cheeseburger, or the Classic Bacon Cheeseburger – which includes two strips of Applewood-smoked bacon – with Classic Fries, each for only $8.99.
The deal is for dine-in or order online at Applebees.com. If ordering on the Applebee’s mobile app, select the ‘National Cheeseburger Day’ option from the online menu and order To Go or delivery on the Applebee’s mobile app or by visiting Applebees.com.
Through Sept. 30, the chain is helping parents and caregivers ease into the new school year with its premium Kids Eat Free deal with a qualifying full-priced adult entrée order.
ids 10 years and younger can enjoy one free kid’s meal entrée with a side and beverage. This offer is available all day, every day for dine-in only at all Smokey Bones locations while supplies last.
Kids can select from Smokey Bones favorites such as housemade Mac & Cheese, Grilled Cheese, Chicken Bites, and Cheeseburgers. For barbecue-loving kiddos, Smokey Bones offers its famous Pork Sammy, BBQ Chicken, Sirloin, and St. Louis Ribs.
Adults can select from a variety of house-smoked, meaty options including Smokey Bones’ award-winning baby back ribs, juicy burgers, fire-grilled ribeye, and more. All entrées are served with a choice of side, including barbecue baked beans, creamy coleslaw, or fire-roasted corn.
Smokey Bones is available for dine-in and online orders for pick-up, as well as delivery. To make a reservation at your nearest location, visit the link here.
Starting Monday, Sept. 25th, children ages 12 and under can enjoy a free kids meal with the purchase of an adult meal at participating, exclusively for dine-in guests.
The Free Kids Meal is valid with any in-restaurant adult meal purchase. Adults can indulge in a wide range of premium BurgerFi offerings, including any premium BurgerFi burger, Chicken, VegeFi®, and Beyond Burger® options, complemented by regular-size Fresh-Cut Fries and a Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage.
The Kids Eat Free menu includes the Single Burger or Cheeseburger, Hot Dog, Grilled Cheese, or Fried Chicken Tenders. Each meal includes a choice of a Natural Snack or Junior Fry as a side, accompanied by a Natural Juice or Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage, and a custom BurgerFi activity sheet and crayons.
Established in 2011, BurgerFi is a chef-driven concept with responsibly sourced ingredients, including 100% All-Natural Angus Beef with no steroids, antibiotics, growth hormones, chemicals, or additives.
Also at BurgerFi –
On Sunday, October 1, 2023 only, get a chef crafted VegeFi® Burger for $3 with the purchase of a Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage when dining in at BurgerFi.
The premium VegeFi® Burger is made with a Quinoa + Veggie Blend burger, topped with White Cheddar, lettuce, tomato, Fi Sauce, and a vegan Multigrain Bun. The VegeFi® patty contains cheese. Fi Sauce contains Worcestershire Sauce.
The $3 VegeFi® Burger is available for one day only for dine-in guests. Guests are limited to one VegeFi® Burger per Coca-Cola Freestyle Beverage, which is available at all locations while supplies last. Guests can redeem the $3 VegeFi® when mentioned at checkout.
For more information about BurgerFi or to find the nearest location, visit www.BurgerFi.com and download the BurgerFi app for free fries on your first order
Starting Sept 25th and for a limited time, a seasonal fan favorite returns to the menu.
Brisket Chili cheese fries are a collaboration of savory, pit-smoked brisket chili, melted cheese and hand cut fries, for eat-in or take-out, as a menu item on its own or as a side dish.
Find it on the Dickey’s mobile app or website.
Starting Sept 25th and for a limited time,
Starting Sept 25th and for a limited time, the chain’s famous and popular Never Ending Pasta bowl returns for $13.99.
Get ready to loosen that belt buckle a couple of notches with unlimited servings of pasta, sauces and toppings plus soup or salad and breadsticks.
Through Nov. 1, get two new special breakfast items, Beefy Loaded Cheddar Crunch Taco and Chicken Club Cheddar Crunch Taco, featuring a one-of-a-kind crunchy flatbread shell coated in aged cheddar cheese and shredded potatoes dusted with the brand’s signature Potato Olés® seasoning blend.
The Beefy Loaded Cheddar Crunch Taco is packed with seasoned American beef, crispy Potato Olés®, warm nacho cheese and crisp shredded lettuce for $4.29.
The Chicken Club Cheddar Crunch Taco delivers a classically fresh flavor with grilled all-white meat chicken, crispy bacon and creamy ranch topped with all-natural cheddar cheese, crisp shredded lettuce and diced tomatoes for $4.99. Shell yeah.
Also, for a limited time only, Taco John’s also is offering a breakfast deal on its Meat & Potato Breakfast Burritos for a limited time only. At participating locations, the offer features a 2-for-$6.50 deal on Meat & Potato Breakfast Burritos, packed with bacon or sausage, fluffy scrambled eggs, crispy golden Potato Olés® and warm nacho cheese for guests to start their day.
The Cheddar Crunch Tacos and two for $6.50 Meat & Potato Breakfast Burritos will be available in-store, at the drive-thru and through the mobile app at participating locations until Wednesday, Nov. 1. Both Cheddar Crunch Tacos will also be available in combos.
The chain also features signature specials like specially priced Crispy Beef Tacos every Taco Tuesday and everyday value starting at $1, $2 and $3 on the ValuEST Menu. Download the Taco John’s Mobile App and join Bigger Bolder Rewards for free food and exclusive offers.
Taco John’s, the home of Taco Tuesday for more than 40 years, has abandoned its legal fight to keep the trademark.
In a statement, the taco chain says it would rather use the money it has been paying to attorneys to feed hungry children instead, and challenging other national chains to do the same.
Taco Johns abandoned the United States Patent and Trademark Office registration for its service mark on the popular food holiday in July.
“We’ve always prided ourselves on being the home of Taco Tuesday, but paying millions of dollars to lawyers to defend our mark just doesn’t feel like the right thing to do,” said Taco John’s CEO Jim Creel.
“As we’ve said before, we’re lovers, not fighters, at Taco John’s. So in that spirit, we have decided to begin sharing Taco Tuesday with a pledge to contribute $100 per location in our system to restaurant employees with children who are battling a health crisis, death or natural disaster. And we’re challenging our litigious competitors and other taco-loving brands to join us in supporting the people who serve our favorite food to guests across the nation.”
Taco John’s is kicking off its challenge to industry brethren with a $40,000 donation to the non-profit organization Children of Restaurant Employees (CORE), which supports restaurant workers with children by providing financial relief when either the employee, spouse or a child faces a life-altering health crisis, injury, death or natural disaster.
“Let’s see if our friends at Taco Bell are willing to ‘liberate’ themselves from their army of lawyers by giving back to restaurant families instead,” said Creel.
“We challenge them to match our $100-per-restaurant pledge – that’s about $720,000 – which is less than they’d have to spend in a legal battle for the mark.
We also invite Del Taco, Taco Bueno, Taco Cabana, Jack In The Box and mom and pop taco shops across the country that intend to use Taco Tuesday in the future to join us in this movement to support working families and donate to CORE.”
Taco John’s also encourages noted taco lover, Taco Bell spokesperson and prolific trademark owner LeB*** Ja*** to do his part by donating any fees he received from the latest multi-million-dollar Taco Bell Taco Tuesday ad campaign to CORE.
While the registration symbol will disappear, Taco John’s says it will always be the home of Taco Tuesday and everyday value starting at $1, $2 and $3 on the ValuEST Menu.
The latest menu additions are Loaded Nacho Cheeseburger, Loaded Nacho Chicken Sandwich and Queso Fries.
- Loaded Nacho Cheeseburger features the classic, fresh never frozen* square beef patty, crowned with melty cheese, roasted poblano queso, spicy corn and tortilla strips, topped with a spicy chipotle sauce, lettuce and tomato. It’s all packed into a towering jalapeño cheddar bun that packs a zesty taste.
- For those who are ‘team chicken’, sub in a Loaded Nacho Chicken Sandwich for your game day.
- Hot & Crispy Queso Fries that are anything BUT your average cheese fries. Topped with the same roasted poblano queso from the Loaded Nacho Sandwiches and shredded cheddar cheese.”
When ordering directly from the app online, you’ll rack up points to treat yourself all season long with Wendy’s Rewards.
There are two new English Muffin Sandwiches for breakfast.
The new morning additions are topped with a fresh-cracked egg, your choice of oven-baked Applewood Smoked bacon cooked daily (unlike the other guys…) or a savory grilled sausage patty and finished off with melted American cheese. Is your mouth watering yet.
For a limited time, buy one iconic Dave’s Single®, Spicy Chicken sandwich, 10 PC Nuggets or Medium Frosty,® they’ll get another one for just $1. *
The $1 BOGO deal includes –
- Dave’s Single: A classic burger that doesn’t cut corners – a quarter-pound** of fresh, never frozen square beef***, American cheese, crisp lettuce, tomato, pickle, ketchup, mayo, and onion on a toasted bun.
- Spicy Chicken Sandwich: A juicy chicken breast marinated and breaded with Wendy’s signature blend of fiery spices, cooled down with crisp lettuce, tomato, and mayo. Jiving with Classic Chicken more? No problem, swap away.
- 10 PC. Chicken Nuggets: A fan-favorite, you can’t go wrong with Wendy’s 100% white-meat chicken nuggets breaded to crispy perfection. In the mood for more spice in your life? Go for Spicy Nuggets instead – your BOGO is your business.
- Medium Chocolate Frosty: The most iconic dessert in fast food – cool, creamy and refreshing to help cool off your summer! (Don’t worry Strawberry fans, you can sub for Strawberry Frosty instead!)
The chain is introducing its first ever twist on its beloved original, the Honey Pepper Pimento Chicken Sandwich. Accompanying the sweet and savory sandwich is a deliciously cool sidekick – the Caramel Crumble Milkshake.
Both menu items will be available nationwide, while supplies last.
The Honey Pepper Pimento Chicken Sandwich combines classic Chick-fil-A flavors with a sweet and subtly spicy kick. Featuring an original Chick-fil-A filet, topped with custom-made creamy pimento cheese, mild pickled jalapeños and served on a warm, toasted bun drizzled with sweet honey.
- Pimento Cheese: Custom-made by Chick-fil-A, the combination of sharp cheddar cheese, green chilis and red pimentos work together to create a savory, melty spread atop the original Chick-fil-A filet.
- Jalapeños: Never before used in a Chick-fil-A entrée and sourced especially for the brand’s menu item, the mildly pickled jalapeños deliver just enough heat to balance the sweet and salty flavors.
- Honey: Sweet and smooth, the drizzle of honey on our warm toasted bun adds a subtly sweet flavor to tie everything together.
The Caramel Crumble Milkshake is the perfect addition to the seasonal menu. Made with creamy butterscotch caramel flavors, hand-spun Chick-fil-A Icedream, blondie crumbles and topped with whipped cream and a cherry.
The largest pizza company in the world has launched its newest menu item – Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread – across all franchise and corporate stores in the U.S.
Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread combines the best parts of pepperoni pizza into a savory snack.
Each eight-piece order of oven-baked breadsticks is stuffed with cheese and pepperoni. It is covered in a blend of cheese made with 100% real mozzarella and cheddar, and seasoned with a touch of garlic and Parmesan for a flavor-packed bite every single time.
Pepperoni Stuffed Cheesy Bread is included in Domino’s mix and match deal, where customers can choose any two or more menu items for $6.99 each. It joins Domino’s existing lineup of Stuffed Cheesy Bread, which launched in 2011 with the following varieties: Original, Spinach and Feta, and Bacon and Jalapeno.
To place an order or find the nearest Domino’s location, visit dominos.com.
Through early November, this family-friendly chain is launching fall menu items, including the return of Baconfest and an array of pumpkin inspired treats.
The seasonal offerings feature guest favorites such as the brand-new Bacon, Steak, and Broccoli Skillet and the return of favorite Maple Bacon Pancake Platter. The pumpkin line includes Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter, Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mammoth Muffin®, and Pumpkin Pie and is available in all of Perkins nearly 300 locations.The fall menu features these anytime offerings, available for a limited time at participating locations.
- Bacon, Spinach & Tomato Benedict: The benedict is served with three strips of Applewood smoked bacon, fresh sautéed spinach, oven- roasted tomatoes on a grilled English muffin topped with two basted eggs* and hollandaise sauce. Served with fresh fruit and choice of crispy hash browns or breakfast potatoes.
- Bacon & Broccoli Breakfast Skillet: This breakfast skillet lets steak take the center stage with Applewood smoked bacon, fresh broccoli, grilled red peppers, yellow onions, and cheese sauce served over garlic butter rice.
- Bacon Pepper Jack Omelet: This three-egg omelet features Applewood smoked bacon, Pepper Jack cheese, grilled yellow onions, fresh sautéed spinach, and oven-roasted tomatoes. The omelet is served with hash browns or breakfast potatoes and a choice of three buttermilk pancakes, Mammoth Muffin® or buttered toast.
- Maple Bacon Pancake Platter: Perkins added bacon to its secret-recipe buttermilk batter and created this platter that features a stack of three pancakes topped with its new signature Maple Bacon glaze. The platter is served with two eggs and a choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Smokehouse Bacon Double Cheeseburger: For the burger fans, Perkins is serving up two quarter-pound 100% Angus beef patties and topping them with Cheddar cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onions and pickles.
- Big Bacon BLT: This sandwich is for real bacon lovers. It features six strips of crisp Applewood smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, and mayo on white or whole wheat toast. The BLT is served with a choice of fries or a cup of soup.
- Pumpkin Spice Pancake Platter: Three buttermilk pancakes made-from-scratch with real pumpkin and cinnamon, garnished with whipped topping. Served with two eggs* and choice of two Applewood smoked bacon strips or two sausage links.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Mammoth Muffin® Pumpkin Pie
Perkins Restaurant and Bakery is launching retail coffee. The new line includes Perkins House Blend and Chocolate Pecan Pie, which will be available year-round, as well as Perkins Pumpkin Pie.
Reminder that fry fans can get FREE medium fries with any purchase of $1 or more on Fridays via the McDonald’s app.
The offer is valid only on Fridays, and only if you order via the Mobile Order & Pay option. So if you haven’t already downloaded the McDonald’s app, this would be a good time to do it.
Free Fries Friday is every Friday through the rest of 2023.
In July, Subway gave away 1 Million FREE subs to promote its new fresh-sliced meat concept and new menu items, between 10am and Noon only.
Subway has installed deli meat slicers in 20,000 locations – an $80 million investment – in a major revamp of its offerings, replacing pre-sliced meats.
To showcase the new freshly sliced meats, the sandwich chain has expanding the Subway Series menu with a new category called Deli Heroes – a collection of authentic, deli-style subs to order by name or number.
Titan Turkey (#15): Freshly sliced turkey and double provolone cheese are piled on Artisan Italian bread, topped with lettuce, tomatoes, and red onion, and finished with mayonnaise.
Grand Slam Ham (#99): This grand slam sub comes with 33% more freshly sliced ham and double provolone cheese compared to build-your-own, stacked with lettuce, tomato, red onions on Artisan Italian bread, drizzled with mayonnaise.
Garlic Roast Beef (#17): Piled with freshly sliced roast beef and double provolone cheese, this savory sub is served on Artisan Italian bread and topped with lettuce, tomato, red onion and finished with Subway’s signature roasted garlic aioli.
The Beast (#30): This grand slam sub comes with 33% more freshly sliced ham and double provolone cheese compared to build-your-own, stacked with lettuce, tomato, red onions on Artisan Italian bread, drizzled with mayonnaise.
The Titan Turkey and Grand Slam Ham feature 33% more meat than traditional subs, and the Beast boasts a half pound of meat, and are priced accordngly.
- Martian Sundae – For the month of July, this sundae features Friendly’s Strawberry Ice Cream, topped with M&M eyes and horns, a cherry nose, and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup ears
- Clown Sundae – Debuting in August, this homage to the circus features creamy vanilla ice cream with whipped cream, confetti sprinkles, a cherry nose, M&M eyes and a sugar cone hat
- Pirate Sundae – Setting sail in September, this creation consists of vanilla ice cream topped with Reese’s Pieces and Oreos, finished with whipped cream, and adorned with a Reese’s Cup pirate hat
There’s also the opportunity to “super-size” other sundaes, including –
- SuperSundaeDunk – This breakfast for dessert special includes strawberry milk with layers of Tootie Fruities and scoops of vanilla ice cream, topped with whipped cream a cherry and more Tootie Fruities
- Raspberry Crunch – Includes layers of Tootie Fruities, pineapple, strawberry, vanilla ice cream and black raspberry ice cream, topped with whipped cream, cherry and more Tootie Fruities
- Rolled Over Confetti & Friends – Scoops of vanilla ice cream rolled in Fruity Pebbles, topped with whipped cream, cherry and more Fruity Pebbles, on top of a bed of delicious marshmallow sauce, surrounded by pound cake and topped with strawberry topping
- Vanilla Peachberry Jubilee – This vanilla ice cream treat is topped with peaches, whipped cream and a cherry on a layer of shortcake with peaches and strawberries
We’re also loving Friendly’s for its discounts for seniors.Guest 65 and over can enjoy 10% off their entire order, announcing a new everyday senior discount from 4-6 pm at participating restaurants.
For limited time, the newest menu item is Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust pizza, with garlic goodness in three places – in the crust, on the crust, and in a cup with a Special Garlic Dipping Sauce.
It is available for just $13.99 for a one-topping pizza.
Enjoy a spicy spin on this new favorite with the Spicy Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust, featuring a sprinkle of chili flakes and a layer of the brand’s signature Spicy Garlic Sauce.
This is the third iteration of Papa Johns stuffed crust pizza, following cheese and pepperoni varieties. The latest innovation boasts the original, six-ingredient dough hand-stuffed to order with garlic seasoned cheese, coated with a garlic parmesan sauce and dusted with garlic-parmesan seasoning.
Topped with your choice of toppings, after baking the pizza is finished with even more garlic parmesan sauce and served with a cup of our signature Special Garlic Sauce.
More information about Papa Johns and its Garlic Epic Stuffed Crust can be found at papajohns.com.
The chain is making it’s annual, popular limited time Ultimate Endless Shrimp promotion a full-time permanent addition to the menu, for just $20 all day every day.
Choose two shrimp choices to start, then keep the critters coming with additional shrimp selections until you are satisfied. Each Ultimate Endless Shrimp meal is accompanied by a choice of side and, of course, warm Cheddar Bay Biscuits®.
Insider tip: avoid grabbing the extra biscuit to leave room for endless amounts of shrimp.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi – Hand-crafted garlic shrimp scampi, oven-broiled in a garlic butter sauce.
- Coconut Shrimp – Tossed in flaky coconut and fried golden brown. Served with Red Lobster’s signature piña colada sauce.
- Shrimp Linguini Alfredo – Tender shrimp in a creamy Alfredo sauce on a bed of linguini.
- Walt’s Favorite Shrimp – Hand-breaded, butterflied and lightly fried. Served with cocktail sauce.
- Garlic Grilled Shrimp Skewer – Skewered shrimp with a butter garlic glaze. Served over rice.”
To earn points for dining, including through To Go and delivery orders, and redeem tasty rewards, sign up for Red Lobster’s free loyalty program, My Red Lobster Rewards
For a limited time, get special summer drinks at participating location in the United States, featuring:
- Watermelon Refresher – made with real organic watermelon juice, with a hint of sweet fresh mint.
- Watermelon TimsBoost – a vibrant mix of ice, cucumber flavored syrup and watermelon-favored Red Bull® Red Edition.
- Creamy Coconut Iced Capp® – a combination of Tims coffee and coconut milk, blended frozen to deliver a sweet and nutty flavor.
- White Chocolate Macadamia Flavored Drinks – a combination of white chocolate and macadamia nut flavors, finished with fluffy whipped topping. Available in a latte, iced latte & cold brew.
Starting July 12, get a second drink at half-price between 2pm-5pm. The discount deal is available only when you scan or order on the Tims app.
Sign up to be a Tim Hortons Rewards Member at timhortons.com/signup
Use code SHAKEITUP at checkout.
For a limited time at participating locations only, get a Smokin’ Triple Stack Sub.
The chain is promoting it as one of its meatiest subs ever, with USDA Choice, slow-smoked beef brisket, smoked turkey breast, and Virginia honey ham topped with melted cheddar, sweet & tangy slaw, barbecue sauce and mayo on a toasted sub roll.
Fans can order the Smokin’ Triple Stack on the Firehouse Subs mobile app to earn points for future visits or visit FirehouseSubs.com to find their nearest location. Firehouse Loyalty members can redeem points for rewards like free subs and are the first to learn about promotions and new menu items.
Firehouse Subs is donating a portion of every purchase to benefit the Firehouse Subs Public Safety Foundation®, which provides lifesaving equipment, training and funding to first responders and public safety organizations.
To date, the Foundation has provided more than $75 million in the U.S. and Puerto Rico.
Besides eating more subs, guests can also support their local communities through the Foundation by rounding up at the register, donating spare change and purchasing a recycled, five-gallon pickle bucket for a $3 donation.
For a limited time, IHOPPY Hour is back, with $6 full meals and $4 Snacks and Sides from 3pm to 10pm daily (and later at some locations). Some items are for dine-in only, others for take-out, so know before you go.
The IHOPPY Menu is as follows:
Everyday $6 or ($7 or $8 in some markets) Meals
- Chicken & Pancakes: Four crispy chicken breast strips with three buttermilk pancakes. Served with choice of dipping sauce.
- Classic Steakburger: Black Angus beef Steakburger with American cheese, lettuce, tomato, red onions, pickles and IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Buttermilk Crispy Chicken Sandwich: Crispy chicken breast, American cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato, red onion, pickles and IHOP Sauce. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings, or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- BLT Sandwich: Hickory-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato & mayo on toasted white bread. Served with a side of French fries, onion rings or 2 buttermilk pancakes.
- Quick 2-Egg Breakfast: Two eggs, hash browns, 2 bacon strips or 2 pork sausage links & toast.
- Ham & Cheese Omelette: Diced ham, shredded Jack & cheddar cheese, and white cheese sauce. Served with 3 buttermilk pancakes.
- Classic Breakfast Burrito or Bowl: Scrambled eggs, choice of bacon pieces or diced sausage, shredded Jack & Cheddar & hash browns. Served with a side of our salsa.
Everyday $4 Deals
- Mozza Sticks: Six crispy Mozzarella cheese sticks served with marinara.
- French Fries & Onion Rings Sampler: A generous helping of onion rings and French fries served with IHOP Sauce.
- Our Original French Toast: Four triangles topped with real whipped butter & dusted with powdered sugar.
- Crispy Chicken Strips: 3 crispy chicken strips in Original style, or Frank’s RedHot Buffalo sauce or tangy BBQ sauce. Served with choice of dipping sauce.
- Pancake Sundae: 2 buttermilk pancakes topped with vanilla ice cream, chocolate sauce, rainbow sprinkles & whipped topping. This one’s dine-in only.
For a limited time, get three items for just $10.99.
The 3 For Me promotion returns after a there year hiatus with offers unbeatable value for a bottomless drink, bottomless chips and salsa, a cheeseburger and fries.
Upgrade with Crispy Chicken Crispers or a 6 oz. Classic Sirloin for $13.99 and $15.99, respectively. Spike or sweeten the meal with a Classic Margarita or slice of Cheesecake for just $2.49 per item.
Available all day, every day during restaurant hours for dine-in, to-go or delivery,
The meal deal is being promoted with a “3 for Me” music remix in collaboration with Grammy-nominated R&B Artist, Brian McKnight, with a new tune that is a reimagination of one of the singer’s most iconic ballads, “Back at One,” playfully breaking down how diners can create a custom, budget-friendly feast.
It’s being used in Chili’s TV commercials, on the chain’s YouTube channel and social media accounts.
For a limited time, Kentucky Fried Chicken Wraps will be available at participating restaurants nationwide, at a bargain price of 2 for $5.
After a successful test in Atlanta in 2022, the new KFC Wraps will finally be available to everyone.
There are two options –
- The Classic Chicken Wrap, a hand-breaded Extra Crispy™ Tender, crunchy pickles and creamy mayo, wrapped up in a warm tortilla
- The Spicy Slaw Chicken Wrap covers an Extra Crispy™ Tender in a flavorful mix of KFC coleslaw, spicy sauce and crispy pickles
For a limited time, the chain’s famous 16” New York-style pizza, “The Big New Yorker,” returns to its menu after its initial launch 24 years ago.
The iconic pizza is available at participating Pizza Hut restaurants nationwide.
The Big New Yorker is inspired by the spirit of New York with an XL pizza that is as big and bold as the city that never sleeps.
Each 16″ pizza features six oversized, foldable slices with crispy crust and bold flavors including sweet marinara sauce and Parmesan oregano seasoning on top to mimic an authentic New York pizzeria build.
One order of The Big New Yorker extra-large pizza comes with double pepperoni, or one choose-your-own topping for a price starting at $13.99. Orders can be customized with extra toppings or extra cheese for an additional charge.
The New York style pizza was first introduced in 1999. Since being retired from the menu, there have been numerous requests to bring the pizza back on menus. Click here to find your nearest participating Pizza Hut location.
The chain also recently introduced a line of Oven-Baked Pastas, with premium ingredients and savory sauces, priced at $8.99 for one or double up with “Family Pasta Pairs,” any two recipes starting at $13.99.
All Oven-Baked Pastas include breadsticks or garlic bread, where available- in case of “luckily-I-have-leftover-sauce” cleanups, come in four distinct recipes that cater to any flavor preference and are finished with a new parmesan oregano topping:
- Chicken Alfredo: You can’t go wrong with this classic combination of NEW creamy Alfredo sauce, grilled chicken, and oven-baked cheese.
- Italian Meats: Fill up on this savory new recipe that’s packed with sweet tomato sauce, pepperoni, Italian sausage and of course, cheese.
- Cheesy Alfredo: A cheese lover’s dream featuring a NEW creamy Alfredo sauce and two layers of cheese with baked-fresh parmesan on top.
- Veggie: A flavorful combo of sweet tomato sauce, green peppers, onions, tomatoes, black olives and oven-baked cheese.
Ongoing Deals & Discounts
Find more than 30 lunch and dinner combinations for $8.99 or less. Founder, Bob Evans, believed in the importance of family values, like eating meals together, and always worked to support the changing needs of the American family.
According to recent data from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, grocery prices are up more than 8% from this same time last year, due to rising inflation, which has been consistently leading consumers to look for affordable and convenient meal options.
Farm-fresh meals under the “American Values” include Pick 2 Lunch Combos, start at $6.99, and Dinner Bell Plates, start as low as $7.99. These prices are offered every day and are not a limited-time offer.
Join the new rewards program to get your choice of a free Western Bacon Cheeseburger, Famous Star, or Hand-Breaded Chicken Sandwich.
The Mix & Match Deal will get you and two or more items on its Mix & Match menu for $5.99. That includes some sticks and medium pizzas options.
Any combo with three-topping pizzas and Dips & Twists will run you $8.
Join the Friendly’s Sweet Rewards Club and you’ll get a free medium sundae.
Make a $30 purchase, and you’ll get $10 off with the code “GET10.” Place an order for $50, and you’ll wind up with $15 off when you use the code “GET15.”
That’s all there is – there’s no “GET20.”
The pasta chain is now offering alcohol delivery with $15 bottles of wine and $10 six-packs. You have to order food to get alcohol, and the deal is only available where local laws permit.
Popeyes is offering free contactless delivery through its app with a minimum $20 order.
Get four meals for $29.99. The family meal comes with four 8-inch subs, four bags of chips, and four cookies. Use the code “8026.”
Place an order directly through the Rubio’s app orto get free delivery on any order of at least $20.
This list of great deals at national chains is updated at the beginning and middle of each month.
Unless otherwise noted, all photos are from the restaurant or fast food chain.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter is a journalist with 20+ years of experience as a newspaper and magazine writer, radio & TV news producer & reporter, and author of guidebooks and smartphone apps – all focusing on travel, automotive, the environment and your rights as a consumer.
ecoXplorer Evelyn Kanter currently serves as President of the International Motor Press Assn. (IMPA) and is a former Board Member of the Society of American Travel Writers (SATW)
Contact me at email@example.com.
Copyright (C) Evelyn Kanter