Labor Day through Thanksgiving is a great time to visit Palm Beach and Boca Raton. Temperatures are in the 70s and 80s, and hotels and airlines have great pre-holiday budget travel deals. Here are some special offers and events to entice you to visit Florida’s Palm Beaches and Boca Raton:
• Boca Raton Resort & Club, The Waldorf Astoria Collection – Receive up to $100 in resort credits, plus a complimentary one-night certificate for a future stay. Offer valid through Dec. 22, 2010.
• Delray Beach Marriott – Spoil yourself with a spa package, including deluxe accommodations and spa treatment at n Spa. Rates start at $249 per night.
• Embassy Suites Palm Beach Gardens – For as little as $119, stay the night, tour the Loggerhead Marinelife Center and adopt a turtle (no worries, the turtle stays at the Center).
• Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach – Enjoy the third night free with rates starting at $216.67 per night.
• Jupiter Kayak Tours – Try Kayoga – morning kayak and yoga at Riverbend Park.
• Morikami Museum and Japanese Gardens – A new exhibit beginning Nov. 2 features one of the last great Japanese ukiyo-e print designers.
• Norton Museum of Art – Visit one of the major art museums in the southeast, with a current Van Gogh exhibit, and one of my favorite pieces of art anywhere, a huge glass seascape sculpture by the glass artist Dale Chihuly, plus events with music.